[3.12] Replica Alberon Poison Wander | 70M~170+M Sirus dps | 7k+ life | Face Tank Sirus

"
Samchy wrote:
"
Skyez666 wrote:
Could you link any cluster jewel with mana leech, not sure what to look for.

added under mana sustain

Got it. So far so good. What about Cast when damage taken support, is it really good to have that high level on the gem for the trigger on the steelskin?

Should i multimod this one? t1 accuracy.

If yes, what mods to craft attack speed + chaos dmg or chaos dot multi?
"
JizaBol wrote:

Based on the fact you have 60% chance for bleeding I'd say carry on rolling it bro....
"
Adeaz wrote:
"
JizaBol wrote:

Based on the fact you have 60% chance for bleeding I'd say carry on rolling it bro....

im blind lulw

ty
Can I start this buildwith around 50 ex (can respec a lv9x shadow), if yes, what's the most important to start to be at least tanky to farm some t16 and heist content?
Last edited by wiwigvn on Nov 8, 2020, 6:00:58 AM
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Can I start this buildwith around 50 ex (can respec a lv9x shadow), if yes, what's the most important to start to be at least tanky to farm some t16 and heist content?

I started playing this build a couple days ago after finally migrating from SSF and I started with around 30-40ex with 90 lvl Assassin, so I might have some answers for you. I also tweaked the build around to be significantly more tanky without dropping a lot of damage as I prefer not dying at all. With 50ex you can destroy the end game with this build easily.

So in terms of changes to defence I made - first of all I changed CWDT Steelskin setup to Immortal Call with Increased Duration and picked up small cluster with Enduring Composure. Those 2 have amazing synergy, IC pops off consuming 3 charges making us extremely tanky vs phys damage, by the time IC goes down we get 3 charges back. I am also using Shield Charge + Fortify for extra mitigation. I picked up Wind Dancer to reduce chances of being 1 shot (we are not getting hit very often so the 20% less damage taken is up for quite a lot of time). I picked up shield with tons of life/resists and Sap on block for occasional reduced damage dealt by enemies but thats marginal. I got some Chaos Res from the tree/gear to help counter those degens at Sirus fight. When I fight Sirus I also use Vitality lv. 20 instead of flesh and stone to help with degens as well. I use 6L Kinetic Blast for mapping/map bosses to free up links for above changes and gem swap to PS only for Conquerors/Sirus. With all those changes the damage is still insane and I'm really tanky. Replica Mistwall is something also worth considering to become even more tanky.

Overall awesome build OP, it's Top2 among the smoothest builds I played definetely, only old good Tornado Shot felt better.
Last edited by Dhol91 on Nov 8, 2020, 8:26:43 AM
Invested about 100 ex into this build, did everything on endgame content without any issues at all.
Build feels really smooth and there is room for plenty of upgrade.
Little bit hard if you wanna push damage to cap all ress and to pass 2000 STR.
Endgame amulet is hard to find with decent price otherwise i would say build is very satisfying.
Didn't manage to fit Cyclopean Coil Leather Belt into the build yet but that will be my last project into the build.
"
Dhol91 wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

I started playing this build a couple days ago after finally migrating from SSF and I started with around 30-40ex with 90 lvl Assassin, so I might have some answers for you. I also tweaked the build around to be significantly more tanky without dropping a lot of damage as I prefer not dying at all. With 50ex you can destroy the end game with this build easily.

So in terms of changes to defence I made - first of all I changed CWDT Steelskin setup to Immortal Call with Increased Duration and picked up small cluster with Enduring Composure. Those 2 have amazing synergy, IC pops off consuming 3 charges making us extremely tanky vs phys damage, by the time IC goes down we get 3 charges back. I am also using Shield Charge + Fortify for extra mitigation. I picked up Wind Dancer to reduce chances of being 1 shot (we are not getting hit very often so the 20% less damage taken is up for quite a lot of time). I picked up shield with tons of life/resists and Sap on block for occasional reduced damage dealt by enemies but thats marginal. I got some Chaos Res from the tree/gear to help counter those degens at Sirus fight. When I fight Sirus I also use Vitality lv. 20 instead of flesh and stone to help with degens as well. I use 6L Kinetic Blast for mapping/map bosses to free up links for above changes and gem swap to PS only for Conquerors/Sirus. With all those changes the damage is still insane and I'm really tanky. Replica Mistwall is something also worth considering to become even more tanky.

Overall awesome build OP, it's Top2 among the smoothest builds I played definetely, only old good Tornado Shot felt better.

thanks for the replying to a question.

I also recently changed to cwdt - immortal call lv20 and i regenerate endurance charge with my chest piece (updated on body armour section).

it really boosts your defense.

i also use 6L kinetic blast in some contents like 100% delirium, simulacrum and deep delve. just swap kinetic blast + GMP with power siphon + barrage and its set.

with 50ex you could probably do t16s and reach around 1.8k str. pushing 2k+ str is very hard and havent seen any str stacking assassins (probably 2.5k+ is possible if i was ci occultist with shaper's touch)
Thanks guy, so what should I focus on first or I can grab all the gears before starting respeccing the char? Is the watcher eye mandatory for good survivability? It seems the wand and body armour would be quite expensive...
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Thanks guy, so what should I focus on first or I can grab all the gears before starting respeccing the char? Is the watcher eye mandatory for good survivability? It seems the wand and body armour would be quite expensive...

you only need 60% chance for poison to deal double damage mod and maybe attack speed to get this build started

for chest piece, look into body armour section theres %increased strength and gain endurance every second when you are hit mods body armour with evasion base. its a lot cheaper and easier to get desired socket colors and also much tankier

i sold my astral plate for 70ex and chest piece im currently wearing i bought for 20c and anulled a suffix myself.

this build isnt really that expensive to get going, but it is very expensive to min-max since in theory u can increase str infinitely

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info