[Old Thread] CoC Ball Lightning Ascendant

Ty Noesy
Last edited by argoniashawks on Jan 14, 2021, 10:40:14 PM
"
N0esy wrote:
I made a small improvement on the passive tree. Check out the updated PoB to see the new tree. Also, I added a very brief leveling section to the guide.

Amazing! Thank you N0esy :)
Oh man. Really tempted to hit this build another time after my Heist hiatus.
Played it in Harvest (Assassin version) and had a blast!

Still torn apart between this one or Wild Strike Raider.
Interesting you picked pathfinder as the second ascendency. More flask sustain or....or what was the reason?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
Interesting you picked pathfinder as the second ascendency. More flask sustain or....or what was the reason?

This is an experiment, and I believe that Jugg is better on a low budget.
Pathfinder is very gear-dependent since you have to get accuracy rating and stun immunity from your gear. This is almost impossible without Harvest. The reason I'm trying Pathfinder is because Harvest is back. The advantage of Pathfider is:
1) better flask sustain
2) 10% movement speed
3) access to "chance to avoid elemental ailments" nodes, which makes you immune to all elemental ailments. You can also directly allocate Adjacent Animosity.

I'll update the guide if this experiment is successful. In the meantime, don't be afraid of picking Jugg because it is a good choice, especially at league start.

Thanks for the answer Noesy! ....I'm kind bad at making currency so I'll just stick to jugg for now.

Although I have to say playing right now is a huge pain in the ass with the constant disconnects and logouts.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Awesome! Trying it in standard right now. Just hit level 89 in a t18 100% delirium map. Only things that are lacking are my sceptre, which I threw 100ex at meta-crafting, and hit absolutely nothing worthwhile, and the shield. I really like the sap when you block implicit though, for the guaranteed saps. I'll go back in on it with some more currency at some point. Thanks for the new guide!
Last edited by TheBurlyWizard on Jan 16, 2021, 9:29:39 PM
I played this build last two leagues. Going to try a variant this time around.

Going Ice Spear on main links for good single. Freezing pulse using cospri.
We would rely on doyanni lesson for leech, since we don't use BL w/watcher eye.

indigon for spell damage.

What do you guys think? I know it can be done but I'm trying to make a non-glass cannon option.
Bout to start lvling my scion for this build, always been interested in lightning based coc build
I just hit maps, where can I improve?

(profile is public)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info