[3.12] 8 curses B.V. Occultist | Making Doedre great again (33mil DPS / 13.5k eHP pool)

"
i was thinking that i will build doedre's skin with taryn's shiver and then a better cold staff with linked vortex coz of boss killing league and then hungry loop with linked vaal cold snap and helmet with arcanist brand-storm brand-frost bomb-orb of storms coz we cant have wand trigger coz doedre's our only 6socket place :D thought's on this senpai?:D im the one who asked about this build in the first thread of this before heist but my friend joinked this build form me and was about to play thisone on this new league but kinda ripped now on boss-league:D keep it up!

This build got severely nerfed because of Malediction losing the "Gain #% of non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage per curse on enemy", but you sir gave me a good idea.

Taryn's Shiver looks like a awesome option to get some huge Cold Damage boost. Since Heist is going core, Anomalous Archmage can make a big difference at our damage output. With it we can both Shock and Freeze. I just need to find a way to convert Lightning Damage to Cold Damage without using Call of the Brotherhood. There will be some alterations to the setup, but in my opinion you just made the future of this build a little brighter. Hydrobomb, Vortex and Creeping Frost may be the way to go, sadly, but this could be a good thing.

Sadly since the Extra Chaos Damage is being removed from Malediction, I wouldn't recommend doing this as a league starter. See the last answer for details.

Even with Malediction nerf the pob still shows what 16 mill dps, aint like the build is dead, just lost a bunch of chaos damage.
waiting for a way to make it work in 3.13 hehe

i love the concept of this build
I'm also waiting for resuscitation under 3.13. I wanted to conquer a new world with them)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info