Path of Exile Community Designed Microtransaction - Poll #4

Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme for a new Cyclone effect

Novelty (e.g. Celestial Cat Soulrend or Summon Raging Bees)
253141.03%
Magic
1522.46%
Twilight
65710.65%
Divine/Angelic
4847.85%
Thaumaturgy
2714.39%
Colourful and bright (like Carnival or Madcap)
5388.72%
Elemental
2584.18%
Dark and gritty
87014.11%
Nature
4076.6%
Poll closed
"
auspexa wrote:
better fix the desync issue first so it sells more

Don't use Predictive, there, no more desync.
Crow storm cyclone!
Can we please get Chayula's Cyclone?
Idea for if Novelty wins:

Cat Fight Cyclone

Imagine the cartoon vibe when 2 characters are fighting and it's just a dust cloud of chaos with arms and weapons briefly sticking out of the cloud....but instead of arms, it's cat paws (even better if they are holding your equipped weapons)

Example:
https://tenor.com/view/loud-house-loud-house-series-loud-house-gifs-fight-fight-cloud-gif-8891824
Cyclone, really?
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
how about something other than cyclone.. like literally any other skill cyclone already has around 8 while most skills don't even have one.
Would be cool to see like random objects flying around specific to the area you are in. like in a museum map, have books and candlesticks flying around, or in a desert map have cacti and tumble weeds. That would be dank, but really hard to make probably.
"
The_One_Lw03 wrote:
how about something other than cyclone.. like literally any other skill cyclone already has around 8 while most skills don't even have one.

And all of them are ugly looking to be honest.
None of 'em
"
Acemont wrote:
There's STILL, FUCKING STILL crashes in Heist. But, you know... More MTX... Yay........

Here's a crazy idea: there is more than one development team and art teams are totally not required for engineering teams to fix crashes.

LE GASP.

Also, I'm a little tired of how many options Cyclone has but I'd be okay with a Sharknado.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info