[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

hi can anyone check my pob and tell me what to improve on? im dealing 400k which is half of what the guide has.

https://pastebin.com/uqUSEMBE
Last edited by woshicharlie88 on Feb 19, 2021, 8:22:06 AM
Everybody comparing themselves to the guide POB need to check his tornado skill. In the linked POB he has it 5 linked with the 2 boss DPS gems AND inc duration.. he also has 120 poisons inflicted recently. I thought my DPS was WAY below his in POB until I matched settings / fixed the helmet gems.
is it possible to hit 0.11/0.11 duration?
I'm currently on -1.97 Gloves and -1.93 Boots with 0.12/0.12 duration and maxed out reduced skill effect duration on neck/rings/gems (21/23 less duration and awa swift affli)
"
Jangofreak wrote:
is it possible to hit 0.11/0.11 duration?
I'm currently on -1.97 Gloves and -1.93 Boots with 0.12/0.12 duration and maxed out reduced skill effect duration on neck/rings/gems (21/23 less duration and awa swift affli)

technically, yes. however, i don't think poe will round it down until it hits .1150, which with perfect -2's and 21/23, itd be at .1169. Not positive on this, but decently sure
The armor here and the armor in POB are different. Which is better? Which charges are better? Power Charges or Frenzy Charges? And what links to use in armor then?
What is the more profitable content to do with this build?
I'm running harvests to invest on it, but it only generates about 2EX/H and I don't find it a engaging content and I feel like I'm wasting the potential of this build...
Thanks for keeping up on this build. Just read your disclaimer on the spark mtx.. was kinda wondering if I felt something off or not. Def confirmed it thanks.
"
nde10wp10 wrote:
The armor here and the armor in POB are different. Which is better? Which charges are better? Power Charges or Frenzy Charges? And what links to use in armor then?

ideally, you want both, so id say if you get power charge on crit on the chest, use the green nightmare jewel, if you get frenzy charge on hit on the chest, use the blue nightmare jewel, as both help us a decent amount, but i would say that frenzy, is more of a damage upgrade than power charges

"
danicas wrote:
What is the more profitable content to do with this build?
I'm running harvests to invest on it, but it only generates about 2EX/H and I don't find it a engaging content and I feel like I'm wasting the potential of this build...

The Build is good/decent at just about anything really, but id suggest

100% deliriums
Simulacrums(they are really cheap right now too! 65c)
Delving

I feel all 3 of those, are gonna be a bit more engaging than just plain map farming for harvest crafts for sure

"
MeneXCIX wrote:
Thanks for keeping up on this build. Just read your disclaimer on the spark mtx.. was kinda wondering if I felt something off or not. Def confirmed it thanks.

Yeah, i noticed the movement seemed off from tornados, i just figured it was cuz the spiders arent like 10 ft tall, then someone posted asking about it specifically, that's when i really noticed all the differences after testing it
What's roughly the budget for making it viable for endgame content? Is it roughly 100ex or more like 50-80ex?
"
TheFilipo wrote:
What's roughly the budget for making it viable for endgame content? Is it roughly 100ex or more like 50-80ex?

I spent 20-40 I think and am pretty much equal with his PoB DPS.
Last edited by Devined on Feb 21, 2021, 2:11:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info