[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
deathc0nfig wrote:
Are the tornado's affected by spell crit on a chest, attack crit or neither?

Spell crit
anyway you could take a look at my PoB and see if there is something i could change? currently my PoB is showing around 1/5 of the dmg that your PoB shows. still clearing decently but faster kills means faster mapping

https://pastebin.com/7grSHYYt
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Hey loving the build! I'm having an issue where I have too much mana reserved, so I cant use Withering Step. I have been wracking my mind trying to figure this out! I'm using Herald of Purity (25%), Herald of Agony (31%), Aspect of Avian (37%) and Lv. 1 Vitality (28 mana). This leaves me with 22 total mana. I also cant fit in Lv. 1 Precision . Any help would be appreciated!
"
S0S wrote:
anyway you could take a look at my PoB and see if there is something i could change? currently my PoB is showing around 1/5 of the dmg that your PoB shows. still clearing decently but faster kills means faster mapping

https://pastebin.com/7grSHYYt

You didn't setup the config, so it wasn't counting your flasks, or frenzy charges, siphoning charges, your ascendancy part, etc. so big difference there.

Get your gloves/boots up to -1.80 or better, youll see a big increase in dmg there. After that, work on getting 10% rings

"
jonburroughs wrote:
Hey loving the build! I'm having an issue where I have too much mana reserved, so I cant use Withering Step. I have been wracking my mind trying to figure this out! I'm using Herald of Purity (25%), Herald of Agony (31%), Aspect of Avian (37%) and Lv. 1 Vitality (28 mana). This leaves me with 22 total mana. I also cant fit in Lv. 1 Precision . Any help would be appreciated!

You have precision & Herald of agony linked with swift affliction & less duration in your boots, get them to not be linked with them, will lower ur mana reservation by 6%
Thanks!!

How else can I increase my dps? Profile open character nickname "Баночкаяги"
"
nde10wp10 wrote:

How else can I increase my dps? Profile open character nickname "Баночкаяги"

Chaos damage on belt, could also get a kaoms with %increased damage corruption, or go for a explody chest with thinks like power charge on crit, frenzy on hit, spell crit.

Better damage Jewels, highest damage values you can get come from abyss jewels, Physical damage to spells, phys dmg to spells while holding 2h

Divine your staff, get better phys damage roll on it, beast corrupt to 30%

Can try to get an elder or shaper timetwist ring for the additional siphoning charge from the staff, can additionally try to corrupt your rings, hoping for global phys dmg, or all resists, allowing more room in your jewels to get damage instead of resists
Last edited by Supaspork on Feb 18, 2021, 6:50:25 PM
If anybody on ritual is trying to get rid of this build fully setup.. .13 rotations capped resists the whole kit pm me with a POB link and a price. :)
very "unique" build :D

how important would you rank the Plague Bearer gem lvl?

I'm currently debating if i should get Emp lvl4 or better gloves/boots first?
"
Jangofreak wrote:
very "unique" build :D

how important would you rank the Plague Bearer gem lvl?

I'm currently debating if i should get Emp lvl4 or better gloves/boots first?

plague bearer gem lvl is pretty low, definitely get gloves/boots first

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info