[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ksmpv4/battlemage_numbers/

Been thinking awhile.. This build will def need review after bex confirmed that Disintegrator will have its flat spell damage removed..

I am able to kill stuff weaponless in red maps.. not amazingly but I still kill.. So I don't know how much flat damage you would need to offset this to actually run more.. Was thinking of trying out two APEP's Rage but the int requirement is too high.

Looking forward to anyone's thoughts.

I will be playing this in standard but for future this will need adjustments..
"
MeneXCIX wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ksmpv4/battlemage_numbers/

Been thinking awhile.. This build will def need review after bex confirmed that Disintegrator will have its flat spell damage removed..

I am able to kill stuff weaponless in red maps.. not amazingly but I still kill.. So I don't know how much flat damage you would need to offset this to actually run more.. Was thinking of trying out two APEP's Rage but the int requirement is too high.

Looking forward to anyone's thoughts.

I will be playing this in standard but for future this will need adjustments..

Read the entire post, and the messages on the previous page of this thread. It loses the flat, but gains a new mod.
What exactly does the battlemage mod do? / new disintegrator supposed to do.

edit:nvm found out a few posts back
Last edited by MeneXCIX on Jan 11, 2021, 3:55:42 PM
Welp, Assassin got completely deleted.

Nerfs:

* 50% increased poison damage removed
* 20% of phys as chaos removed
* 10% reduced damage from damage over time removed
* 15% cast and attack speed removed
* 8% reduced damage taken removed
* 20% movement speed when killed recently removed
* 4% movement speed removed

"Buffs":
* 35% extra Elusive effect
* 10% (extra) less damage with 2 or more rares nearby
* 5% more poison damage

Last edited by Kessos on Jan 11, 2021, 6:08:31 PM
"
Kessos wrote:
Welp, Assassin got completely deleted.

Nerfs:

* 50% increased poison damage removed
* 20% of phys as chaos removed
* 10% reduced damage from damage over time removed
* 15% cast and attack speed removed
* 8% reduced damage taken removed
* 20% movement speed when killed recently removed
* 4% movement speed removed

"Buffs":
* 35% extra Elusive effect
* 10% (extra) less damage with 2 or more rares nearby
* 5% more poison damage

Yeah, its a decent nerf =\ gonna have to look into it more and such when pob is updated
It sucks cause I was so fucking hyped for this league and this build and since they said the Ascendancy changes were "minor" I didn't worry too much about it. These changes completely removed any and all hype I had, they practically nerfed every aspect of the Ascendancy/build. Offense, Defense and Utility.
Last edited by Kessos on Jan 11, 2021, 6:22:48 PM
"
Kessos wrote:
It sucks cause I was so fucking hyped for this league and this build and since they said the Ascendancy changes were "minor" I didn't worry too much about it. These changes completely removed any and all hype I had, they practically nerfed every aspect of the Asecndancy/build. Offense, Defense and Utility.

So I just manually input the ascendancy changes into PoB, its not as big of a nerf as I originally thought, it is about a 17% damage nerf though, The build should still work just fine, just a little bit worse.

We do get a little bit of a defensive shift, we should be overall more tanky in higher juiced content like 100% delirium's, than we were before with the build

The build should still work just fine with the nerfs, just wont be AS good, still viable though for sure.
Last edited by Supaspork on Jan 11, 2021, 6:25:44 PM
"
Kessos wrote:
It sucks cause I was so fucking hyped for this league and this build and since they said the Ascendancy changes were "minor" I didn't worry too much about it. These changes completely removed any and all hype I had, they practically nerfed every aspect of the Ascendancy/build. Offense, Defense and Utility.

yep, same here D':
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
Kessos wrote:
It sucks cause I was so fucking hyped for this league and this build and since they said the Ascendancy changes were "minor" I didn't worry too much about it. These changes completely removed any and all hype I had, they practically nerfed every aspect of the Asecndancy/build. Offense, Defense and Utility.

So I just manually input the ascendancy changes into PoB, its not as big of a nerf as I originally thought, it is about a 17% damage nerf though, The build should still work just fine, just a little bit worse.

We do get a little bit of a defensive shift, we should be overall more tanky in higher juiced content like 100% delirium's, than we were before with the build

The build should still work just fine with the nerfs, just wont be AS good, still viable though for sure.

Don't forget the Disintegrator nerf too, which isn't enormous at minmax level but before you get to those levels it's another ~7% damage nerf for a total of 24% less damage. That one fourth less damage, certainly not a small nerf. Unless you counted the Disintegrator nerf into the PoB. Just the 20% less phys as chaos feels like it should be a huge chunk of damage lost.
"
Kessos wrote:
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
Kessos wrote:

Don't forget the Disintegrator nerf too, which isn't enormous at minmax level but before you get to those levels it's another ~7% damage nerf for a total of 24% less damage. That one fourth less damage, certainly not a small nerf. Unless you counted the Disintegrator nerf into the PoB. Just the 20% less phys as chaos feels like it should be a huge chunk of damage lost.

Yeah, kind of wondering if its gonna be a case where, chieftain is gonna end up being the better choice, it didn't really get touched, hard to say =\
Still would like to wait for patch notes tomorrow to just, look through it all, see if some things possibly got buffed that could help offset this as well
Last edited by Supaspork on Jan 11, 2021, 6:36:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info