3.12.4b Patch Notes

"
256mosh wrote:
How do you call this a legit league? You've ruined the economy.

When exalts are 40c... whatever.

ruin the virtual economy, hilarious
exalts are so cheap i am afraid to enchant my wep more then 1 time
So how are the stash tab updates going?
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
256mosh wrote:

Whats the problem lol, the reason behind ex = 200c is bots lol
"
So how are the stash tab updates going?

lol, you actually believing that there is any work being done on stash tab improvement?

It's all just empty promises and hot air, just like all the league announcements in the past year - ended up total duds
"
Ownlirh wrote:
"
256mosh wrote:

But look at the map device. We have delirium just sucking chaos out of the economy at an unknown rate. This is a much larger contribution IMO.

People loved delirium, I could totaly see that as being a major factor in the recent economy during this league.

Now add to that my personal experience of basically benching POE for the first time in several leagues because of the play time being unfun. This league was just a miserable experience, and not something to look forward to playing. It takes the sails out of a league when the main mechanic is irrelevant, off in some buggy place we dare not go. I know it's been said before but I have a lot of cool characters in standard that I have ammased over the years and it hardly makes sense to replay a league for nothing.

At this point, at my normal casual league pace I am doing fairly well and hitting the end of my build in the mid 90's. But because of avoidance of the game, I just hit maps the other night... lol that is how many times I just straight quit the game for the night because of how frustrating it was!

So I think a lot of other people are probably feeling the same way, kind of feeling like why put more energy into this league, just wait for the next one to come since they release these at such a retarded pace.

So tldr, lack of players engaging with the economy along side a massive increase in raw chaos being burned has resulted in this economy.
--------- --------- --------- Bandit --------- --------- ---------
"
BloodyBandit wrote:
"
Ownlirh wrote:
"
256mosh wrote:

But look at the map device. We have delirium just sucking chaos out of the economy at an unknown rate. This is a much larger contribution IMO.

People loved delirium, I could totaly see that as being a major factor in the recent economy during this league.

Now add to that my personal experience of basically benching POE for the first time in several leagues because of the play time being unfun. This league was just a miserable experience, and not something to look forward to playing. It takes the sails out of a league when the main mechanic is irrelevant, off in some buggy place we dare not go. I know it's been said before but I have a lot of cool characters in standard that I have ammased over the years and it hardly makes sense to replay a league for nothing.

At this point, at my normal casual league pace I am doing fairly well and hitting the end of my build in the mid 90's. But because of avoidance of the game, I just hit maps the other night... lol that is how many times I just straight quit the game for the night because of how frustrating it was!

So I think a lot of other people are probably feeling the same way, kind of feeling like why put more energy into this league, just wait for the next one to come since they release these at such a retarded pace.

So tldr, lack of players engaging with the economy along side a massive increase in raw chaos being burned has resulted in this economy.

Nah, tons of ppl right now is just printing exalts in splitted GH's. Tons! And releases huge exalt flow right to the market. Thats why ex is so cheap.

And, for a minute,
15 chaos now alrdy cose to be Half of exalt.
Half!!

Zana,
Are you sane to charge 0.5 ex for a mod?
Great patch GGG. 2 crashes in the row in first map.
When will this patch get to Console?
Making 30ex per blueprint with the new brooch. T1 Duplicate + T1 Quantity. Crazy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info