[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Ascendancy is something what I can't changed.

I thought I have all resistance, it's more than 76%
Hello,

Please give me some advices to strengthen this build.
I have 60Ex ready to be spent.
Right now, I can do everything.

Thank you.
Last edited by _Netdiver on Feb 22, 2021, 10:38:05 AM
"
Perun8989 wrote:
Ascendancy is something what I can't changed.

Obviously :) Just saying a LOT of defense is from there. You literally have no def against spells (at there's a lot of them :)). Rumi's Flask might give you some or elusive. Other than that you probably need other layers of defense than block (high armor, take ele as phys and so on). Essentially it's a different build, Berserker seems to be viable too
"
Perun8989 wrote:
Hello guys,

I need your help
here is my build --> https://pastebin.com/yRSsqHJP

I don't have top rolls and items but still fine, all necessary for sure.
I have problem with T12 which is not satisfying...
I am dying too easy, don't know why.

Could you please take a look and advise?

You might start with reading the guide first and following it, before asking questions...

- Change your ascendancy ( run uber lab, remove all ascendencypoints, click the thing in uberlab to get class, done) u will need 5 regrets for one point to remove.

- Get a new amulet, its literally a zero stat ( i'm not counting the res 'cause the amulet is so bad)

- annoint ur amulet(a new one) with life and get mana leech on a jewel!

- get a proper flask setup

- use your thread of hopes, they are all small ring and u dont allocate any points with it. simply wasted jewelsockets

- change ur rare jewels for jewels with %life, reave/ek doesnt struggle with dmg it "struggles" to survive

- ur abysuss is badly rolled too, 40-41% increased phys taken should be the goal

I suggest you to read + follow guides if you want to play a build.
Build feels good so far.. Can anyone check my profile and tell me what a next big upgrade is? Thanks!
Question, how good/much dps on a weapon to change out the paradox ? in pob i can see a 380 ish dps weapon gives higher dps, but im not sure if that is 100% accurate
"
Lazytits wrote:
Question, how good/much dps on a weapon to change out the paradox ? in pob i can see a 380 ish dps weapon gives higher dps, but im not sure if that is 100% accurate

This is close to impossible to answer without PoB. In my experience, hardly anything bellow 50ex+, depending on your paradoxica rolls.
Might be better to get a decently rolled paradoxica first (+phys, +attack speed, +qual). Also don't forget to beast corrupt for another 10% qual - it scales base phys damage and is quite a huge dps boost fow free.

To give you an idea - the difference between your and my paradoxica is about 20% more damage (total).
Last edited by schwarzhosting on Feb 22, 2021, 11:51:22 PM

made some funny looking gloves to use lol

enjoying the build so far, do feel quite squishy and having no chaos res is a pain sometimes.
"
"
Lazytits wrote:

This is close to impossible to answer without PoB. In my experience, hardly anything bellow 50ex+, depending on your paradoxica rolls.
Might be better to get a decently rolled paradoxica first (+phys, +attack speed, +qual). Also don't forget to beast corrupt for another 10% qual - it scales base phys damage and is quite a huge dps boost fow free.

To give you an idea - the difference between your and my paradoxica is about 20% more damage (total).

Thank you for a very good answer :)
I have some feels about the guide and the build itself.

1st - Why it's called Reborn and no REEEEAAVEBORN?
2nd - I feel kinda low my life regen, when I got clapped to low life, it's hard to go back to full HP, I've tried life regen, life leech, and life on hit but Idk feels low

And thats all, next I have some questions.

How do we get the enemy intimidated? (I saw it check on pob)
I don't know if my POB it's all set correctly, someone can check it?

https://pastebin.com/Cj6FrLRW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info