[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
I guess it depends maybe on if you're just bossing all the time? Generally speaking, if you're mapping more, I think the tailwind+onslaught boots craft are better (how often are you really using vaal double strike?).

when i'm mapping i don't really use vds i mean used to use it but i have enough damage to kill bosses with reave and warchiefs alone now. i want to focus more on maven bosses and invitations from now on, i'm gonna get that bossing shield as well but i was hesitant about boots. what's your suggestions? thanks for your answer.
I haven't run any comparisons so keep that in mind, but from my experience with boss fights this league I generally don't get enough to charge to use my VDS and my AW.

If you're managing to kill enough of the bosses in the maven invitations to the point you have your vaal skills available, you probably don't need the pseudo 6L in the boots to finish whatever is left?

making a new build going to sell stuff like this

Last edited by Luigo on Feb 17, 2021, 12:46:53 PM
Hello , I'm not gonna lie i did only go through about 5 out of 70 pages before asking, but what kind of rare gloves would you recommend if i cant get the vuln vaal ones, currently they are 5ex. I have a 20% curse ring i'm using in the meantime.

Mainly, I picked up these for cheap (5c then next similar was 40+).

Rereading i see you say always use haemo's before explody chest, would they be a huge upgrade over mine? I'd have to rework resists but i think i could make it work.

Another question is why are the vaal ones so good if only vaal totem is in there? doesn't it only affect the gems directly linked in it?

TY, love the guide and the char so far.
"
Rereading i see you say always use haemo's before explody chest, would they be a huge upgrade over mine? I'd have to rework resists but i think i could make it work.

Another question is why are the vaal ones so good if only vaal totem is in there? doesn't it only affect the gems directly linked in it?

Haemophilia is definitely a must, before you get the exploding chest, when clearing most enemies explode before they even get near you, and a Haemophilia with vuln curse usually go for 2-3ex, so that's not too bad.

As for vaal caress, it wasn't worth it for me, comparing in pob, a pair of gloves with vulnerability, physical and attack speed outperforms then by a mile, and for onslaught i use onslaught on kill on boots, and onslaught on hit from Divergent riposte.

Last edited by Vlammenzee2190 on Feb 18, 2021, 3:33:08 AM
"
"

Haemophilia is definitely a must, before you get the exploding chest, when clearing most enemies explode before they even get near you, and a Haemophilia with vuln curse usually go for 2-3ex, so that's not too bad.

As for vaal caress, it wasn't worth it for me, comparing in pob, a pair of gloves with vulnerability, physical and attack speed outperforms then by a mile, and for onslaught i use onslaught on kill on boots, and onslaught on hit from Divergent riposte.

guys, with current setup (abyssus, paradoxica, rare boots/rings/amu/shield/armor, ryslatha) i am sitting at 25% to inflict bleeding with reave. How do we profit from haemo with such low bleed chance? Seems it's not proccing too often..

Thanks for explanation :)
"
Rezanec wrote:

guys, with current setup (abyssus, paradoxica, rare boots/rings/amu/shield/armor, ryslatha) i am sitting at 25% to inflict bleeding with reave. How do we profit from haemo with such low bleed chance? Seems it's not proccing too often..

I have about 13 attacks per second, each would have a 25% chance to cause bleed. That's also why the 9% chance to blind are so incredible strong.
"

You have such a high attack speed with this build, you'll hit enemies 3-4x per second, so the chances of 1 or more of those hits to inflict a bleed, is pretty high, that's why it's good.
Hi guys not so much people playing Reave right now. So currently i'm planing to switch from my bleed bow to reave for boss killing, i bought all gear for build except Aul's amulet. What i want from this build is to be reliable boss killer with decent survivability at least. So for those who played the build is it any good at bossing? (well rolled breach lord/maeven/sirus9 fight) and do i need aul for this?
Why did the homie get banned?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info