[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Maybe someone has a tip for bossing. I am still missing the aul's but my maven damage is pretty weak with blade flurry. Compared to other skills and builds i have seen, i take ages and have a hard time doing the memory game with a trillion degens on the ground.

so i channel until 6 and then release but i can pretty much do that once with maven, move etc
also, cooldowns are pretty hard to handle there as well.
so id appreciate any tipps, since i thought this was a S-tier bosser but it doesnt really feel like it.
"
Bendortiker wrote:
Maybe someone has a tip for bossing. I am still missing the aul's but my maven damage is pretty weak with blade flurry. Compared to other skills and builds i have seen, i take ages and have a hard time doing the memory game with a trillion degens on the ground.

so i channel until 6 and then release but i can pretty much do that once with maven, move etc
also, cooldowns are pretty hard to handle there as well.
so id appreciate any tipps, since i thought this was a S-tier bosser but it doesnt really feel like it.

Two things from a brief look:

1 - Get a wathers eye with 'Impales you inflict last # additional Hits while using Pride' - about 8ex

2 - Buy a harvest craft with 'Augment crit' on your chest. Change the crafted str into a prefix, then aug crit and you should hit 'Gain power charge on crit'. Might want to double check this yourself, but I think this is a guaranteed mod being the only suffix crit mod.

I switched from Paradoxica to A Jewelled Foil. I find that my survivability dropped inside Harbinger's Pack, certainly due to the loss of Chance to Blind enemy on Hit.
Any advice?
"
_Netdiver wrote:
I switched from Paradoxica to A Jewelled Foil. I find that my survivability dropped inside Harbinger's Pack, certainly due to the loss of Chance to Blind enemy on Hit.
Any advice?

I basically spam leap slam around when I hit Harby packs. Just avoid the middle as I lag too much. Vaal Reave and Explody hit far enough so it takes a few extra seconds but I almost never die to them anymore.
I'm enjoying this build a lot, thank you!

How do you guys deal with poisons/ignite?
I've been running a ton of elder guardians/the formed with little problems but the Enslaver kills me from time to time because he ignites me and I have no way to recover.

Similar deaths happen when running a map where monsters always poison/ignite.

Any advice is very welcome!
Can you do end game bossing with Reave? I don't like swapping gems
when do you switch from groundslam or lacerate to reave? thank you.
Hi All,

Loving this build and guide thanks :)

Would be great if someone could take a look at my POB as my DPS seems a bit low given i bought a 500+pdps sword

https://pastebin.com/jU1wcTE7

I am running T12 maps but that's my max or I die often. Next upgrade is a shield with gain life on block then some boots to improve double strike damage.

Compared to the POB in the guide:

Ritual league first week gear 15 EX PoB: https://pastebin.com/cDAns2tx I'm not doing as much damage and cannot run top tier maps. Any help appreciated :)
"
idkfa13 wrote:
Hi All,

Loving this build and guide thanks :)

Would be great if someone could take a look at my POB as my DPS seems a bit low given i bought a 500+pdps sword

https://pastebin.com/jU1wcTE7

I am running T12 maps but that's my max or I die often. Next upgrade is a shield with gain life on block then some boots to improve double strike damage.

Compared to the POB in the guide:

Ritual league first-week gear 15 EX PoB: https://pastebin.com/cDAns2tx I'm not doing as much damage and cannot run top-tier maps. Any help appreciated :)

Your account is private. Hard to see it on Poe Profile for analysis.
Some points :
- try to sell your sword and get a Paradoxica with Blind, good ones even at 6ex
- get a better Amulet with Tenacity (you can anointed it by yourself). I tried to sell my previous one for weeks despite it is marvelous for this build. A huge amount of hit points with Tenacity and 12% more life including Critical multiplier / physical damage

- One Life pot is enough
- find a jewel with Implicit "corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you"
- Get a basalt Flask and consecrated instead your move speed one
- Head passive skill Heart of Oak, and the one giving you one more jewel near Heartseeker
(you can remove Path of the warrior, one point near Disemboweling, life and armors ones for 5% life ones ...)
- more info on the build!
Failing? Important character checks here!
Spoiler

These are the most important things to have:

1. 5.5K+ life - life on all non-unique equipment is a must
2. Capped resistances
3. Finished Pantheon
4. Corrupted Blood jewel or bleed flask
5. Same passive tree & ascendancy as the build
6. Curse & freeze flask
7. Fortify on your main attacking skill
8. 80+ Unreserved mana
9. Have at least 1 curse
10. Level 90+

Last edited by _Netdiver on Feb 27, 2021, 3:24:37 PM
Hello, I'm running this build since the start of the league,
I can clean every t16 map exept burial chambers boss.
I get destroy by poison and ignite.
but the main problem is that i can't clear 100% delirium maps.
I pushed a lot the build, I'm missing the Aul's uprising but I don't understand why i can't clear 100% delirium maps.

if someone can help me, my pob is https://pastebin.com/f6hSCXPX
Ty guys gl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info