[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

You should not swap out trinity IMO. It procs really reliably and fast in fights and grants a lot of damage.

I just swap Awakened Ancestral Call for Inspiration. You can use Ruthless instead of Inspiration too if you like.

Exemplary gear for easily mapping red maps:

The gloves should have +1 additional target for strike skills to have some QoL. Paradoxica is an upgrade, +1 level chest or Attack crit chest too...double curse as well.
I recently finished crafting mine:

lots of Life, lots of damage, enough ES to effectively use the overleech mechanic and some resists.
Explodey is not worth it for this build!
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
"
Carmondai89 wrote:
You should not swap out trinity IMO. It procs really reliably and fast in fights and grants a lot of damage.

I just swap Awakened Ancestral Call for Inspiration. You can use Ruthless instead of Inspiration too if you like.

Exemplary gear for easily mapping red maps:

The gloves should have +1 additional target for strike skills to have some QoL. Paradoxica is an upgrade, +1 level chest or Attack crit chest too...double curse as well.
I recently finished crafting mine:

lots of Life, lots of damage, enough ES to effectively use the overleech mechanic and some resists.
Explodey is not worth it for this build!

I added this starting gear to the front page, thank you for sharing it
Why is sword and shield better than Dual wield?
"
Michy123 wrote:
Why is sword and shield better than Dual wield?

Well i wouldnt say better per say. Dual wielding yields crit multi which is very strong, and it gives a nice attack speed boost.

The reason i dont think it is worth it is that shield can provide some nice defensive bonuses, and the damage is already insane without dual wielding, at least when you improve your gear. To start off dual wielding can be a bit better on softcore, if you havent reached the high dps gear yet.

I dont even swap out ancestral call when doing conquerers or other semi hard bosses, only when doing sirus etc
Last edited by Rumblepie on Mar 4, 2021, 2:50:16 AM
Understand, i will try it with inspiration and Trinity and skip ruthless and ancestral. Few more ex to farm and i can start to get gear together. I will post result here. Thanks for this guide.
interested in the ci version, may i know what budget will like the one showing in tanking a8 video? thanks.
"
nglengjai wrote:
interested in the ci version, may i know what budget will like the one showing in tanking a8 video? thanks.

I think i spent about 150ex on the gear that i have. Check out my profile to see all my gear if you havent.

But the only difficult item to get in order to be able to tank like me is the shield. The rest of my gear is focused on additional offense. If you focus on getting decent es rolls on gear, stack the golem jewels and get endurance charge when hit, you should be good to go :) Then you can build the rest of the gear while farming Atoll ;)
"
Rumblepie wrote:
"
nglengjai wrote:

I think i spent about 150ex on the gear that i have. Check out my profile to see all my gear if you havent.

But the only difficult item to get in order to be able to tank like me is the shield. The rest of my gear is focused on additional offense. If you focus on getting decent es rolls on gear, stack the golem jewels and get endurance charge when hit, you should be good to go :) Then you can build the rest of the gear while farming Atoll ;)

thanks for the quick reply!! how do you think the ci version compare with the hp version? thanks for the build again.
So far i would say it is superior to the HP version. It has a bit less damage, but it has more ehp, and of course Chaos dmg is not an issue. It is just easier to get high es than high life.
for the non-CI build, what is the best gem setup for mapping/trying out delirious farming?

is ele hit-close combat-awakened multistrike-trinity-divergent ele damage-awakened ancestral call a good combo?

or should i swap something out for fortify/inspiration/ruthless?

awesome build btw, thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info