[2.0] Simple & Cheap 2-Handed Axe/Sword Cyclone Build

"
skeleton202 wrote:
why in axe tree, you didnt spent point on blood magic?

I do, for example at 41 points the keystone is allocated. But later you are supposed to remove the nodes once you get the support gem.
do i need to use skill reset scroll to remove the node later?
I am currently running a buzzaw build.

I noticed you metioned increased attack speed is good.

What are your thoughts on a duel wielding Cyclonist. Say 2 fancy foils? Or any duel wield vs 2 handed?

Thanks
Hi, I've been following this build for a while now and it has been great. I wanna ask you though how to keep elemental resist at max.
"
skeleton202 wrote:
do i need to use skill reset scroll to remove the node later?

You have many quests that give you passive refund points :)

"
Scar_Finger wrote:
I am currently running a buzzaw build.

I noticed you metioned increased attack speed is good.

What are your thoughts on a duel wielding Cyclonist. Say 2 fancy foils? Or any duel wield vs 2 handed?

Thanks

The problem is, with cyclone, dual wielding has no benefit apart from the 10 more attack speed and 15% block chance automatically granted. With 2 handers the damage is much more consistant. However you can use the elemental buzzsaw build with cyclone instead of spectral throw, but survivability won't be great...

"
shanepaw123 wrote:
Hi, I've been following this build for a while now and it has been great. I wanna ask you though how to keep elemental resist at max.

If you can't get enough resists on your gear, there are some elemental resistances nodes on the tree, especially in the marauder area ^^
i see...
in term of defensive, is it a must to focus on evasion instead of armor?
"
skeleton202 wrote:
i see...
in term of defensive, is it a must to focus on evasion instead of armor?

You can focus on both, as once you get iron reflexes evasion is converted to armor. But if I remember correctly, on the forums I saw it is armor that benefit the most from the keystone (it has something to do with the conversion calculation, I don't remember exactly how...)
Curious about the bandit quest rewards...

I was planning on

Normal: Help oak (+40 health)
Cruel: Help Oak (+18% physical dmg)
Merc: kill them all (passive point)

Or should I consider the increased attack speed from cruel (+8%) ??

Thanks

during a duel.. i struggled to fight against an archer due slow paced.. is there any ways to close the gap between the archer?
Figure I might as well post my gear and stats at level 70. All the gear combined cost less than a single Exalt. :)

HP: 3986 (so close to 4000)
Armor: 9155 (with Grace)
Tooltip DPS: 4596 (with Hatred)
Resists: 75+/72/75+/-60

Last edited by K0nqueror on May 7, 2014, 12:15:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info