[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

removed!
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Jan 26, 2022, 9:35:18 AM
Thank you for your amazing work.

I'm a bit lost here...
"Next break point will be also possible by using only the Awakened CoC gem"

CoC gem is not applying to cospri's malice as it will still be on the chest, right?

I read people saying breakpoints are still the same than before as we just ignore new Cospri's cooldown and we just focus on CoC cooldown, as it's the primary damage source. They're wrong?
Last edited by RedScorpion920 on Jan 26, 2022, 8:20:20 AM
removed!
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Jan 26, 2022, 9:35:39 AM
THank you very much for the in depth explanation, I understand better now.

But wait, there is still something I'm missing here.

"yes these only for the CoC gem since its cooldown is increased from 150ms to 250ms."

As I'm reading the manifesto, it's just a malice cooldown nerf, no?

CoC gem cooldown will not still be 150ms?
"

"yes these only for the CoC gem since its cooldown is increased from 150ms to 250ms."

i think you are right. I have fixated everything is going for 250ms, but it's only cospri. just same as before, no need to change anything :) for min-maxing 10.10 aps with 52% CDR is the best way to go still. Just we'll not have as many Frostbolts cast as before, but without the unique jewel, probably going to GMP we can offset it.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Jan 26, 2022, 9:49:28 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"

i think you are right. I have fixated everything is going for 250ms, but it's only cospri. just same as before, no need to change anything :) for min-maxing 10.10 aps with 52% CDR is the best way to go still. Just we'll not have as many Frostbolts cast as before, but without the unique jewel, probably going to GMP we can offset it.

Btw I think they didnt made clear but our jewels will become legacy right? I mean the frosbolt jewel. So for std fun we can still use the jewel right?

Ty for the fast response and help :D
"
IHellBoundI wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"

Btw I think they didnt made clear but our jewels will become legacy right? I mean the frosbolt jewel. So for std fun we can still use the jewel right?

Ty for the fast response and help :D

yes, i am sure we can keep our jewels. I've added the calculator back with updates (back to 150ms :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Build steel alive after manifest and patchnots?
I'm confused reading patch notes, do you know if we got a buff or not since our spells got increased dmg but the support seems to have been nerfed.
"
KIDGURU wrote:
I'm confused reading patch notes, do you know if we got a buff or not since our spells got increased dmg but the support seems to have been nerfed.

I am going to modify the pob skill gems to see this. I'll update here tomorrow.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info