[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Shaper video is up: How I eat a one-shot Shaper slam and survive:

SHAPER SLAM 👀
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi Qosmoz, currently following your guide and things are going great.

I currently have 2 questions:

1. Would you consider swapping inspiration with concentrated effect?
2. Is ES on hit Watcher's eye worth getting?

sorry 4 highjacking... you helped me out last time.
i reskilled to more block and dps should be kind of ok...

i can farm t16 40% delis... but no way 100% full juiced. i just die too much and don't do enough dps
https://pastebin.com/sehkUva0

what would the next upgrades be to take it to the next level?
I'm traveling and not near a desktop to check PoB. What kind of damage can this build do end game with cluster jewels?
"
Schwitzberger wrote:

i can farm t16 40% delis... but no way 100% full juiced. i just die too much and don't do enough dps

yes, I am afraid, you need a HeadHunter to be able to do 100% delirium maps. Not many builds can do that level of damage taken without proper block or very large health/ES pool.

I also checked your PoB, your ES seems too low for the CI version, it's only 5.8k and there is no ES gain on block, it's normal that you die often, low ES, no ES Regen (Zealots Oath), only relying on block and ES leech with low recovery.

Also, your hit chance is only 77%. You hit 1/4 of your attacks. Your Crit Chance is only 64%, which means, you miss 1/4th of the attacks you do, and when you attack there is only 64% chance to crit, which is another 35% loss of damage. On top, you have 8.74 APS and only 28% CDR. That means you are also missing lots of ice novas due to CDR adjustment between your input and server sync.

In summary, you loose so much damage, for gaining some block. It's not worth it in my opinion.

twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Nov 7, 2020, 9:59:38 AM
"
faytte wrote:
I'm traveling and not near a desktop to check PoB. What kind of damage can this build do end game with cluster jewels?

My Target optimized build PoB with Cluster setup is about 1.4M Ice Nova damage from main 6 link with 8.11 APS (8.11 x 1.4M = 11.4M DPS). ~350k Cyclone Damage on top per sec, maybe a 1M from frostbolt and cospri ice nova. I believe about 15M+ DPS, maybe more. Need to work a little bit more to fully calculate the damage.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Schwitzberger wrote:

yes, I am afraid, you need a HeadHunter to be able to do 100% delirium maps. Not many builds can do that level of damage taken without proper block or very large health/ES pool.

I also checked your PoB, your ES seems too low for the CI version, it's only 5.8k and there is no ES gain on block, it's normal that you die often, low ES, no ES Regen (Zealots Oath), only relying on block and ES leech with low recovery.

Also, your hit chance is only 77%. You hit 1/4 of your attacks. Your Crit Chance is only 64%, which means, you miss 1/4th of the attacks you do, and when you attack there is only 64% chance to crit, which is another 35% loss of damage. On top, you have 8.74 APS and only 28% CDR. That means you are also missing lots of ice novas due to CDR adjustment between your input and server sync.

In summary, you loose so much damage, for gaining some block. It's not worth it in my opinion.

thx man... i have no clue on how to fix those things. but i will have a look!

Greetings
"
AllUsed wrote:
Hi Qosmoz, currently following your guide and things are going great.

I currently have 2 questions:

1. Would you consider swapping inspiration with concentrated effect?
2. Is ES on hit Watcher's eye worth getting?

Honestly, I wouldnt swap Inspiration. It provides so much elemental damage and Crit Chance which is bread and butter of this build. You'll have harder time to cap your Crit Chance without it.

2. Yes, especially below 7k ES. I dont have it, and I dont need it with my 7.3k ES build so far.

Lastly, you can check my upgrade suggestions under FAQ section.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey, i've been playing ur build and im lv94 atm, its awesome, but i cant reach 100% crit chance and i dont know why, i looked into ur pob and the tree and items are exactly the same, i cant find the mistake..

I can let u mi pob, it will be great if u take a look

https://pastebin.com/9BSyZUBV

Thanks!
hey, u can check my build?

https://pastebin.com/1NAjCb4F

im feel squishy and if remove crit chance from cyc shotgun dont work properly...

thanks for your time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info