[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Sitting on 7.7k es but feel squishy too, random oneshots is so annoying, so i cant push to even level 96
"
Precordial wrote:
"
Killzu wrote:
"
Precordial wrote:

Ah, that's way too low IMO. 6.5k bare minimum I reckon, above 7k to be safe though one shots do happen but lesser to an extent.

Boots and gloves could roll 150+ es if it doesn't dip your dps too much. Upgrading those two would probably be the biggest es increase.

Aspect of spider gives 15% more damage/30% less speed on enemies so that could probably balance out some dps loss from the gloves/boots slot!

I did make the change to get CWDT/IC and Spider on Belt. Im going to grab an Energy from Within which will give a bit more ES.

I think the Watcher's Eye has to be the missing piece, I might even go for the single stat ES gain on hit just to see the difference.

Didn't realise you're missing EFW, get definitely get one. WE with es on hit would help sustain on boss but no flat ES unless you run a level 1 clarity and get a WE with gain %ES while affected by clarity, but those 2 mods would likely cost quite a bit.

Ya, EFW put me up over 6k ES. I realize I wouldnt get flat ES from WE just the ES on Hit but that would help the sustain.

I think my next move to gain further ES is move to a -9 cold res Hubris Circlet but then I have to anoint Tranquility and probably path to depth perception to cap Accuracy again. Im running very thin on available skill points, maybe I just stop doing rippy bosses and grind out a few more levels.

Thanks for taking the time to give the advice. It is helping!

Loving the build. Currently lvl 91 and T16 bosses die in a few seconds.
Just wondering how you calculate PoB dps? Right now my PoB doesn't show the dps, only the average hit and the skill cooldown per second.

Do we just calculate average hit * times it can proc per second, and add that to the Cospri's skills to get our total dps? Or am I missing something?

"
Killzu wrote:

Ya, EFW put me up over 6k ES. I realize I wouldnt get flat ES from WE just the ES on Hit but that would help the sustain.

I think my next move to gain further ES is move to a -9 cold res Hubris Circlet but then I have to anoint Tranquility and probably path to depth perception to cap Accuracy again. Im running very thin on available skill points, maybe I just stop doing rippy bosses and grind out a few more levels.

Thanks for taking the time to give the advice. It is helping!

No prob. Could buy the base and do fossil crafting with frigid and dense, though it can be a currency sink. As for points you can drop doom cast cluster and arcane potency cluster if your crit chance is high enough, WE with hatred crit % can save some points as an alternative to up crit (besides bottled faith of cos).
As much as i like the simple playstyle and feeling of this build, it's awful for tanky oneshotting bosses like Malachai on red maps and fighting conquerors on A5+ when you're still tight on budget.

Right now for me it's two options: literally throw myself at bosses like Baran, and just do enough damage between oneshots to kill them portal by portal, or bring my spectre summoner to do it safely and save my exp progress for this character.
Last edited by whatever29173919 on Nov 4, 2020, 2:15:18 PM
Hi guys! This is actually my first time posting on a forum guide lol but here goes nothing...

First league having loads of fun, and so far this CoC Ice Nova build has been the most fun and satisfying from all the nova explosions. I recently just started the shift from life build to LL and had a couple struggle points hoping someone can help out.

Problem: I have about 5.3k ES but sometimes on boss, i feel like im getting either 1-2 shotted depending on the boss. Im wondering if there's somewhere to mitigate damage. Also, my ES regen seems slow, that sometimes it can't keep up to mob damage if they're super strong/or i dont kill them fast enough.

Would appreciate if you could check out my PoB currently. Obviously still need to replace some items like the life flask and prob alot of others haha.
Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/AMx8vcV5

Appreciate any tips/suggestions here, thanks for the time!
I am preparing videos of kills al8 conquerors and shaper guardians, shaper and Uber elder with my budget items. I have about 7k ES at the moment and 400k buffed ice nova damage. I hear many of you struggle with one shots but I am wondering what’s really happening because many of you say the same thing.

My only suggestion is to go higher ES until you hit your target level let’s say Level 95 or if you have a lot of currency laying around make the build melt bosses with 2M DPS buffed. Let’s review the videos and talk how can we improve overall many of you facing one shots.

Last option I can provide is to go CI and get CI items (totally different build) if you want to go tankier. However that’s much more expensive than this build.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
A somewhat relevant question here. Considering Tailwind doesn't actually affect Cyclone at all, is it solely there for the movement speed when not spinning?
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
I am preparing videos of kills al8 conquerors and shaper guardians, shaper and Uber elder with my budget items. I have about 7k ES at the moment and 400k buffed ice nova damage. I hear many of you struggle with one shots but I am wondering what’s really happening because many of you say the same thing.

My only suggestion is to go higher ES until you hit your target level let’s say Level 95 or if you have a lot of currency laying around make the build melt bosses with 2M DPS buffed. Let’s review the videos and talk how can we improve overall many of you facing one shots.

Last option I can provide is to go CI and get CI items (totally different build) if you want to go tankier. However that’s much more expensive than this build.

Awesome, definitely looking forward to the video! As for my current item build, are there any alarming pieces that stand out, or should technically be viable? I'm definitely still working on currency for upgrades, but just curious to see what you'd suggest as priority to upgrade.
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

I think most one shots are avoidable if you pay attention to charged attacks, not being curse immune, or staying in degen area'.

I'm at 120k buffed tooltip dps but my pob dps is around 5Mil. However my PoB doesn't calculate total dps, only average hit + skill cooldown. Is that right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info