[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
kwix67 wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Soske wrote:
So for 3.18, should I league start the Assassin version or the Occultist variant?

Occultist scales better. If you are going to play longer period, i suggest Occultist, but to start and play a while but switch to another build, Assassin is still good.

Would it be doable just altering your tree slightly for start point? I don't see any builds in the witch forums for this build

It hasn't had a comment in over a month so it's buried, but I plan to start as self-cast ice nova then swap over to this one: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3247174/page/1
Been playing this build for a couple days, level 79 assassin with 3 of the ascendancies. Its pretty close to the LL conversion PoB and I have all the skill gems/links but I've been noticing that frostbolt in the cospri's has not been proccing at all. Actually I think I've seen it proc once since i got it socketed but i cant figure out why it hasnt been proccing. Any help would be appreciated :)
"

Been playing this build for a couple days, level 79 assassin with 3 of the ascendancies. Its pretty close to the LL conversion PoB and I have all the skill gems/links but I've been noticing that frostbolt in the cospri's has not been proccing at all. Actually I think I've seen it proc once since i got it socketed but i cant figure out why it hasnt been proccing. Any help would be appreciated :)

So edit: Realizing that Frost Bolt has not been proccing, I've also noticed that Frost Bomb hasn't either and since ice nova is linked with CoC and Cyclone I'm not even sure if Ice Nova in the Cospri's is even proccing. Can not seem to figure out why, maybe CDR? maybe my APS? IDK lol
Previously posted help with build on the cospri's not casting socketed spells-figured that out it was definitely my cdr/aps. That aside, I could use some help as my damage feels extremely lack luster in higher tier maps. This is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/KXXcqhgM

Just tried a T16 Burial Chambers and absolutely could not kill the boss. the map mods did not have anything that messed up the build nor did it have any rippy mods either. I just cant figure out why my damage would be so low. Any help would be appreciated.
"
Previously posted help with build on the cospri's not casting socketed spells-figured that out it was definitely my cdr/aps. That aside, I could use some help as my damage feels extremely lack luster in higher tier maps. This is my current PoB: https://pastebin.com/KXXcqhgM

Just tried a T16 Burial Chambers and absolutely could not kill the boss. the map mods did not have anything that messed up the build nor did it have any rippy mods either. I just cant figure out why my damage would be so low. Any help would be appreciated.

A few observations I have:
-I'd get rid of Zealot's oath (pretty useless imo)
-Get rid of the dexterity passives and get more on your gear
-Since you have 14% CDR, go for 7.57 APS (corrupted Cospri's, attack speed on gloves, both as a suffix and as an exarch/eater modifier)
-Get rid of the useless Energy shield masteries, except for the one with light radius
-Get a six link

These things by themselves should easily get you past 1 mil dps.
I put together a build for 200 ex, on the legion of the expedition, the maven simulacr is always death, and why is it needed then?
I can't even clear the maven invitation it's rofl.
the most mediocre spent ex in my life
Last edited by daezur231 on Jun 5, 2022, 10:47:45 AM
the pastebin's for the POB's seem to be dead links.
"
Soske wrote:
So for 3.18, should I league start the Assassin version or the Occultist variant?

Occultist scales better. If you are going to play longer period, i suggest Occultist, but to start and play a while but switch to another build, Assassin is still good.

Yes, I was updating the PoB section and overall the guide. I've updated for the Sentinel League. Please let me know if something is broken.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Could anybody check out my PoB i am kinda lost i only have around 2.7 M dps on my main Link and that seems very low compared to all the other builds and my geaar is around 30-40 ex so far.

Would be great if anybody can spot a mistake or something i am missing. <3

https://pastebin.com/uB2SqwM0
"
Ragefire9191 wrote:
Could anybody check out my PoB i am kinda lost i only have around 2.7 M dps on my main Link and that seems very low compared to all the other builds and my geaar is around 30-40 ex so far.

Would be great if anybody can spot a mistake or something i am missing. <3

https://pastebin.com/uB2SqwM0

well there is nothing wrong as far as i can see in your build. You just need to scale it more with 52% CDR and more attack speed. You can check the PoBs I've put together how to scale damage for Ice Nova.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Jun 7, 2022, 11:35:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info