[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Hey, can anybody check what's wrong with mu build?
https://pastebin.com/JStjezGR
I'm missing only 2 notes from passive skill tree cuz of not that much dexterity in build, but i've got 100% crit. 7,37 attack speed with all necessary CDR, got around 10M dps but it feels like 0.5M especially on bossess, even can't do metamorph.
I was thinking about getting more global critical chance cuz 100% crit chance is only when i have my flask on and full power charges.
"
camnupre wrote:
"
stupyb0y wrote:

ok thanks i will try to run the map without these mobs.and should i get some item to have spell suppress or block spell?

Also i rerol -#% player evasion maps. Cose of ghost dance we lost ES with this mod.
This build is evasion-basic i guess. You dont need spell block or something. Also we have purity of elements, and we are immuned to ailments. I'm already respec'd to another build, this one is too boring for me. Whatever it's nice build, but a bit expensive. Don't have pob, but i wasn't use clusters, vaal rightneous fire and i was use flame dash instead of dash. And u need "remove bleeding" flask. Bleeding damages too much, cose we have big move speed. My budget was around 45-50ex (7-8kk Sirus Dps, ice nova, awakened mult. projectiles is too expensive). Only boots with Tailwind and cooldown recovery ~15 ex.

thanks, i have taking your advise to avoid those map modifier and i now can run the map easily. :)
"
Xaldibik wrote:
"
Xaldibik wrote:
How do you go about crafting the helmet now? Is the FAQ outdated?

"

"3. How to craft -9% Cold Resistance to Enemies and +1 Power charges helmet?
You can buy Item Level 85 Hubris with Enchant on. Start with Perfect Fossils to increase Quality (28%+). Then, use Redeemer Exalted orb to make it Redeemer Influenced. Use Frigid + Dense fossils until you have decent ES + %Cold Resistance (This is done for -9% Cold Resistance to nearby enemies craft).

If you want to go extra mile, you can have enchanted Redeemer as explained above with -9% Cold Resistance to Nearby Enemies mod with alteration spam. Then have any Warlord Influenced helmet (minimum Item Level 75) and alt spam until +1 Maximum Power Charges.

Use Awakener Orb on first on the Warlord helm, and then on the enchanted Redeemer Helmet."

Awakener rerolls the target item now right?

Okay I was wrong, Awkener does not reroll the two influenced rolls, just the other stats. The awakener orb method still works. Not sure what the first part is refering to with crafting the -9% Cold Res.

A bit late here but what he's saying is you either just roll -9% cold res via redeemer and run that helm. OR you woke orb a warlord base with +1 power charges onto your -9% and end up with a helm like this
Last edited by acidytrips on Mar 24, 2022, 7:25:55 AM
"
zlvsky wrote:
I'm missing only 2 notes from passive skill tree cuz of not that much dexterity in build, but i've got 100% crit. 7,37 attack speed with all necessary CDR, got around 10M dps but it feels like 0.5M especially on bossess, even can't do metamorph.
I was thinking about getting more global critical chance cuz 100% crit chance is only when i have my flask on and full power charges.

So I am not familiar with the build or very familiar with COC builds in general, but I did take a quick look.

My guess is that its your crit chance and lack of accuracy. If you take 1 skill point and allocate it in the accuracy mastery at "Depth Perception" ( Dexterity accuracy bonus grants +3 accuracy per Dex). This will give you 100% hit chance so you wont be missing your cyclone hits.
Last edited by fievelgoespostal on Mar 28, 2022, 5:35:45 PM
"
zlvsky wrote:

Your PoB shows 100% crit/98% effective crit/98% hit chance. Anytime you attack, you should have all your power charges.

So the main issue is you feel like you're not doing the damage you should do? Are you staying alive when you can't kill something? Sustaining?

How is your Atlas Passive Tree set up? Depending on how, that can ramp up difficulty of maps.

Your ES and effective hit pool seems a bit low.
I'm stuck with this build, I feel like I'm failing in something I don't realize, I die a lot and it's also very difficult for me to kill the bosse

can anyone give me some advice?

https://pastebin.com/EECR6zNw
So for 3.18, should I league start the Assassin version or the Occultist variant?
Last edited by Soske on May 9, 2022, 1:30:36 PM
"
Soske wrote:
So for 3.18, should I league start the Assassin version or the Occultist variant?

Occultist scales better. If you are going to play longer period, i suggest Occultist, but to start and play a while but switch to another build, Assassin is still good.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Soske wrote:

Occultist scales better. If you are going to play longer period, i suggest Occultist, but to start and play a while but switch to another build, Assassin is still good.

Would it be doable just altering your tree slightly for start point? I don't see any builds in the witch forums for this build
can someone enlighten me about the powercharge/cold res helmet vs crown of the inward eye ?

every pob das that i plug in and add the crown its just better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info