[3.12] Ground Slam + CoS || Fast Mapping || Tanky || One Bonk boss || League Start

Do we need any Watcher's Eye for this build?
sorry why dont you use aspect of the cat from the chest on your gear?
"
godlovesyou wrote:
Do we need any Watcher's Eye for this build?

Yes if you want, you want +2 last impale which should be super expensive
"
norxe wrote:
sorry why dont you use aspect of the cat from the chest on your gear?

No good reason to use it, I use it just because I have this chest. You should use other chest maybe like loreweaver for flat phy
man, build is nice and dmg is super, but.... when i play higher maps it is really far away from "tanky". Am i doing something wrong? i am lvl 89, have decent gear with 6500 ehp, but i am running across map, and whenever group of enemies aproach me it is question of time whether i am too quick to ground slam or not. if not i am dead. how come? am i missing something ? if i am quick enough to do dmg, everything dies, but... when i need to deal with every small packs (2-3 mobs) it is super slow mapping.
"
KretenSVK wrote:
man, build is nice and dmg is super, but.... when i play higher maps it is really far away from "tanky". Am i doing something wrong? i am lvl 89, have decent gear with 6500 ehp, but i am running across map, and whenever group of enemies aproach me it is question of time whether i am too quick to ground slam or not. if not i am dead. how come? am i missing something ? if i am quick enough to do dmg, everything dies, but... when i need to deal with every small packs (2-3 mobs) it is super slow mapping.

I mean, your tree is different, your gear is different. So you are using another Call of steel build. So I know my version is tanky, I donno yours.

Compare to what you missing with my version:

2-handed version
less life
You use abyssus
you only took 1 fortify node tree
yeah, i know i have abysus, but it is not showstopper.

what do u mean by 2handed version? i hjave 2 handed version man :) at least i think
and, life is not problem, 6500 should be really working.

first think i have to upgrade is wep for some decent karui chopper, nad will try to use second fortify wheel, will let you know if its working better.
"
KretenSVK wrote:
yeah, i know i have abysus, but it is not showstopper.

what do u mean by 2handed version? i hjave 2 handed version man :) at least i think
and, life is not problem, 6500 should be really working.

first think i have to upgrade is wep for some decent karui chopper, nad will try to use second fortify wheel, will let you know if its working better.

I mean the build I made is unarm version, you are playing a different build.
Your weapon are super slow, that's wat I mean.

Abyssus make you less tanky a lot

Yea, my tree have tons of life node if you go unarm cuz you dont need 2-hand or axe wheel
Last edited by ahunterkee on Oct 26, 2020, 5:26:27 AM
I'm interested in this build. However, a few questions.
1) Is this build capable of full endgame/36 challenges-able? (excluding 100 deli t16)
2) If I can't 1-shot bosses, should I just run around for 4 secs?
3) What's the rough minimum investment for this build? I wanna save currencies to buy challenges since all I care is the cat mtx and possibly the portal.
4) What are this build's defensive layers?
Last edited by ericchongws on Oct 26, 2020, 2:22:15 PM
"
ericchongws wrote:
I'm interested in this build. However, a few questions.
1) Is this build capable of full endgame/36 challenges-able? (excluding 100 deli t16)
2) If I can't 1-shot bosses, should I just run around for 4 secs?
3) What's the rough minimum investment for this build? I wanna save currencies to buy challenges since all I care is the cat mtx and possibly the portal.
4) What are this build's defensive layers?

1) yes for sure. 100 t16 might be a little tricky but doable

2) You could keep attack during that 4 secs if you timed well. You cant impale
the same enemy for 4 sec but you could dmg them. But just dont attack twice
when 4 sec cool down is up

3) For playing the build is super cheap, you only need the gloves then you good
to go. Since we aint doing crit so you dont really need expensive crit multi
things. I would say around 3ex for all general resis gear. 6L Loreweaver is
around 3-4 ex now if you want or link yourself.

4) Tons of life from tree, perm fortify, 2 fortify wheel, playstyle safe.
Additional(require gear): Divine flesh chaos and loreweaver

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info