[3.12] Ground Slam + CoS || Fast Mapping || Tanky || One Bonk boss || League Start

"
boban89 wrote:
well im not sure why , but i cant beat one of the conquerors ( the hunter) . Every time when i try him on harder tier i get rolled by his shooting serpents : Last time i almost had him killed , but those snakes killed me all the time . Any suggestion how to fix my problem ?? ANy good idea is welcommed.

You have too low chaos resis and not immune to poison
Any leveling tips for this build?
The levelling pob is just the tree :/

Like what gems/gear to get first?
Will be much appreciated
Which banner do you use? You have listed both Dread and War banner in the OP
"
pra-lima87 wrote:
Any leveling tips for this build?
The levelling pob is just the tree :/

Like what gems/gear to get first?
Will be much appreciated

I was leveling with splitting steel, impale, lesser multiple projectiles, vicious projectiles. Through playing i was picking up random 2h phys axes. Very smooth leveling, no problems except single target.
Last edited by Puma2265 on Dec 7, 2020, 4:59:16 PM
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Dread in the new version
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Dread in the new version

What's the new version PoB? This one https://pastebin.com/wKGnskKD
has 100% impale chance with War Banner, so wouldn't that 20% from Dread Banner be wasted?
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
DixuMixu wrote:

Dread in the new version

What's the new version PoB? This one https://pastebin.com/wKGnskKD
has 100% impale chance with War Banner, so wouldn't that 20% from Dread Banner be wasted?

https://pastebin.com/5VLHX92y
"
boban89 wrote:
well im not sure why , but i cant beat one of the conquerors ( the hunter) . Every time when i try him on harder tier i get rolled by his shooting serpents : Last time i almost had him killed , but those snakes killed me all the time . Any suggestion how to fix my problem ?? ANy good idea is welcommed.

Watch the pool.I forgot what the mechanism exactly was.It is something like when the pool in the middle starts to fill up start running until it dries.
OK so in case anyone is wondering how to time ruthless blow here is how I do it:

Ruthless blow is important if you want to one-bonk conquerors for example. Im at the point in flashback where I'm able to do it. I just one-bonked 4 watchstones Veritania without even using flasks.

This procedure is assuming you have the annointment, this is important:

1. portal out of map to reset ruthless as you don't know which stage it's at and there is no indicator to find out
2. portal back in
3. use ground slam once
4. seismic cry
5. use ground slam 4 times
6. use intimidating cry next to boss
7. phase run
8. flasks
9. ground slam at boss close range
10. CoS

BONK

Report Forum Post

Report Account: