3 days - not drop Exalted. I go Play Baldurs Gate 3

Last bumped on Oct 18, 2020, 8:26:44 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Again 3 days - 0 Ex. Im not happy for this sht loot. Chris?

Spoiler
Baldurs Gate 3(D&D) - badly for Divinity 3 (top 1 rpg), but I play full in release, I Think in realese his create very good game
Last edited by PathofExile2Metamorph on Oct 15, 2020, 12:37:41 AM
You are complaining about no exalt drops in the last 3 days?

This to means to me you had some exalts drop this league. You should count yourself lucky.

Myself and two or three others in my guild, we have not had ANY exalts drop the entire league. If you want to talk about things being BS, my and my guildmate's situation is more BS than yours.

But you know, some have to get ZERO to the support the lucky ones that get 5 exalt drops in a single 3 hour play session; also a guild mate.

It's just RNG. Typically, I find myself on the unlucky side. And like I said, my luck if far worse than yours.
Exalt wont solve your problems, you must learn to make currency without Premium drops.
Haven't dropped ex since league start
"
Galtrovan wrote:
You are complaining about no exalt drops in the last 3 days?

This to means to me you had some exalts drop this league. You should count yourself lucky.

Myself and two or three others in my guild, we have not had ANY exalts drop the entire league. If you want to talk about things being BS, my and my guildmate's situation is more BS than yours.

But you know, some have to get ZERO to the support the lucky ones that get 5 exalt drops in a single 3 hour play session; also a guild mate.

It's just RNG. Typically, I find myself on the unlucky side. And like I said, my luck if far worse than yours.

I'm jast do info for my situation, I'm not cry and not hate, jast info + funny chating :D

Heist bunkers - 2Ex all time. I think need more. for 150+ runs
Last edited by PathofExile2Metamorph on Oct 15, 2020, 10:57:07 AM
I've gone months without an exalt drop, and I'm sure others have too.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
this post make me angry in a bad way, really I hope to be sarcasm
there s no any rng system in this game or its in bug like everythnk and ggg nerf drop when they want thats mean you will have drop when ggg want not when you play
"
cursedtofeel wrote:
there s no any rng system in this game or its in bug like everythnk and ggg nerf drop when they want thats mean you will have drop when ggg want not when you play

Yes, GGG individually monitor and control drops for every single player. We got a big brain player here boys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info