What We're Working On

"
Stash Tab Folders and Affinities
These are still making good progress. In terms of deployment timeline, we're looking at one week as an optimistic estimate and three weeks as a worst-case scenario. The variance in time depends on how much more iteration will need to take place during testing.

I don't take the optimistic,at this rate I want to beleive your worst case scenario,so 3 weeks and we will get it,100% right?
No mention that how the caches in maps are on the 10% rotation as if the league was core already.

It should be 100% as THIS is the current league.

I refuse to buy the contracts I'm missing for the bosses.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Can't wait for the stash affinities
Thanks for updating us Mac users with the news concerning working towards a official release compared to the current experimental release.

Hopefully you had a chance to test it with 5K Retina iMacs so you could check the high CPU usage that should not be happening.

This is lovely. I mean, I've been playing this game for 8 years, I've got stockholm syndrome, and you can abuse me all you like. I'm not going anywhere. But still this all should have been day 1 and I'm really just unsure why you didn't delay if things were still this unfinished 3 weeks into launch.
//go next
I am really speechless.

"
Remaining Heist Boss
We're introducing one more Unique Heist Contract which leads to Freidrich Tarollo the Slave Merchant, another Heist Boss.

Ok. On the fourth week. I was under the impression, the Twins were the last ones. Now, it is not even labeled as final, that is, are we getting more and more missing stuff till the end of the league?
At least when I rarely have to delay anything, I inform the customer clearly, what is missing exactly.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Hey what about stash tab for enemys where we va in any time choose our spectres?)
"
"
Stash Tab Folders and Affinities
These are still making good progress. In terms of deployment timeline, we're looking at one week as an optimistic estimate and three weeks as a worst-case scenario. The variance in time depends on how much more iteration will need to take place during testing.

I don't take the optimistic,at this rate I want to beleive your worst case scenario,so 3 weeks and we will get it,100% right?

They spent 8 months on this league.

Expect to be in next league before the stashes probably even work right. (Not even surprised at this point if they make them forced MTX purchases)

Also 13 MTX updates since this broken league came out. Shows you the real priority for them.
Last edited by S0T0 on Oct 8, 2020, 7:08:43 PM
Introducing a boss a month into the league when most people stopped playing. Jesus Christ POE2 must be taking a toll or this is just embarrassing.
Can't wait for stash affinities hope this feature takes as much time as it needs in testing wouldn't want my egg salts to be eaten
Cassia supremacy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info