What We're Working On

"
Clannard wrote:
/harvest flashback when

Never. Let that horrible league die the death it deserves.
Saved
Thanks for the heads up. This type of thing really helps. It really should become a weekly thing.
"
ChazReinhold wrote:
"
Rhapthorne wrote:
What about Rogue gear not working, like +1 to Jobs?

It is +1 to Rogue level, not jobs.

There is a separate roll, only on very high level items, which is "+1 to all jobs", which *should* work like "+1 to Lockpicking" but for every job that Rogue can do. AFAIK it does nothing at all.
"
Rogue Behaviour Improvements
We've improved the overall behaviour of Rogues and fixed problems where they were not prioritising their jobs over combat or other situations.

We've also increased the range in which you can move from your Rogue before it interrupts the task they're performing.

jesus.fucking.christ ! it happened !
hope that include a fix for withem totems, is extremely frustrating they don't target bosses when he moves or teleport (sirus ejem)
what the points of the enchants in the heist... i miss harvest t4 seeds with uniques league rewards

2 examples of good itens ruined by enchants

Oh boy, I can't wait for Heist to be finished after Cyberpunk. No, not the game release. I'm a realist. 2078.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
fix the ps4 crashes, we cant run hiest without a crash, as well as the dozens of crashs it regually does from just playing the game. all these updates for pc. wheres the love for us console players.
"
60x7 wrote:
"
Clannard wrote:
/harvest flashback when

Never. Let that horrible league die the death it deserves.

But you are the problem, you continue to support them and spend all the money on supporter packs for shit development lol.
No crashes since the latest update. Only issue now is when you interact with the 'Shrouded' Shrine, still emits a bright flash of yellowish gold for the duration of the shrine effect.
Other than that, things are running smooth.

Thank you GGG for the constant updates and hard-work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info