[3.12] Aura stacking Guardian on a budget

"
Holzleist wrote:
Also, which skill would be more optimized to farm 80%+ delirious maps?

EK or Spark
"
askaal wrote:
"
Holzleist wrote:
Hello! Been reading the whole thread, and it seems like you have a lot of experience with this build. I have about 35ex saved and an awakened muktistrike, which I'm willing to sell to make this build. With that amount of currency, which items would you recommend me to get first? Also, what are your thoughts on low life with Shavs VS Saquals CI? Great guide btw, helped me choose my next build.

Thanks, glad to help)
I'm playing this build first time this league, but it seems to be quite straightforward, to be honest

I think that LL guardian is better on a lower budget, and CI Scion is better on a higher budget
You can definitely build Saquals CI as a guardian, and I've prepared POB for some guy here recently, but that is pure theory, I haven't tried it myself

The economy is quite fcked up right now, so it's hard to say something for sure, but I believe that with 150+Ex budget you have, you can get the exact gear I have in my latest POB, except HH

If you don't like EK - you can opt for spark instead, should be 20Ex cheaper, since you won't need Watcher's Eye

Let me know what exactly you want to play with, so I can help you with priorities

I am the guy with Guardian CI with Saqawals and as of now I have steam rolled most stuff, I run t15 maps with 15% del bunch of scarabs and frags, I soloed up 19 in full sic and had ask someone to come in for last phase the lag was too bad. I spent a total of 22ex on my build and rolls everything, also approaching 400 in the delve. I do grand heist here and there, but overall I enjoy the dbl dmg and movement speed over the shavs but thats me, if you have questions feel free
"
Rodneyking wrote:
"
askaal wrote:
"
Holzleist wrote:
Hello! Been reading the whole thread, and it seems like you have a lot of experience with this build. I have about 35ex saved and an awakened muktistrike, which I'm willing to sell to make this build. With that amount of currency, which items would you recommend me to get first? Also, what are your thoughts on low life with Shavs VS Saquals CI? Great guide btw, helped me choose my next build.

Thanks, glad to help)
I'm playing this build first time this league, but it seems to be quite straightforward, to be honest

I think that LL guardian is better on a lower budget, and CI Scion is better on a higher budget
You can definitely build Saquals CI as a guardian, and I've prepared POB for some guy here recently, but that is pure theory, I haven't tried it myself

The economy is quite fcked up right now, so it's hard to say something for sure, but I believe that with 150+Ex budget you have, you can get the exact gear I have in my latest POB, except HH

If you don't like EK - you can opt for spark instead, should be 20Ex cheaper, since you won't need Watcher's Eye

Let me know what exactly you want to play with, so I can help you with priorities

I am the guy with Guardian CI with Saqawals and as of now I have steam rolled most stuff, I run t15 maps with 15% del bunch of scarabs and frags, I soloed up 19 in full sic and had ask someone to come in for last phase the lag was too bad. I spent a total of 22ex on my build and rolls everything, also approaching 400 in the delve. I do grand heist here and there, but overall I enjoy the dbl dmg and movement speed over the shavs but thats me, if you have questions feel free

Can you post your PoB? Thanks in advance.
Can i do this build as an scion with around 1400 chaos(no fcking idea how mqny exaltes orbs it is). If so whqt adjustments should i take in three and mby gear
"
jan1ss19 wrote:
Can i do this build as an scion with around 1400 chaos(no fcking idea how mqny exaltes orbs it is). If so whqt adjustments should i take in three and mby gear

Depend if you want to go LL or CI you may change a lot, or nothing
Playing Scion usually require a higher budget, and you already quite tight, so I would not suggest you try it

With the economy quite fucked up at the moment it hard to say what is cheaper LL of CI

You should try to check Starter POB
If you can't buy everything listed there - do not even start, won't work

If you can afford for instance everything from advanced POB, except watchers eye - then you can probably come around this playing Arc\Spark

You can check CI POB as well, probably you can afford that one, then you should probably go that way since this is the way Scion meant to be played

"
askaal wrote:
"
jan1ss19 wrote:

Playing Scion usually require a higher budget, and you already quite tight, so I would not suggest you try it

With the economy quite fucked up at the moment it hard to say what is cheaper LL of CI

If you can afford for instance everything from advanced POB, except watchers eye - then you can probably come around this playing Arc\Spark

You can check CI POB as well, probably you can afford that one, then you should probably go that way since this is the way Scion meant to be played

Thank you for quick answer. Honestly i tried last league aura stacker scion wasnt too impressed i blame it on my experience with aura stackers and just lack of understanding what makes the build good(investing too much in min max shit and not foundation). Will try to level templar for the build this time i guess AM BL is still best way to level one right until like lvl 90 ?
"
jan1ss19 wrote:
"
askaal wrote:
"
jan1ss19 wrote:

Thank you for quick answer. Honestly i tried last league aura stacker scion wasnt too impressed i blame it on my experience with aura stackers and just lack of understanding what makes the build good(investing too much in min max shit and not foundation). Will try to level templar for the build this time i guess AM BL is still best way to level one right until like lvl 90 ?

I was leveling as self cast arc and transitioned very early, and it was quite bad, this is how I know that u better don't try aura stacking unless you are lvl79+, higher- better

About understanding logic behind this build- try to read the guide, I guess I've made it clear this time

If you stuck somewhere- don't hesitate to ask)
Is 1700C enough to make the CI Scion build?
"
Is 1700C enough to make the CI Scion build?

Since economy is very shaken at the moment - it's hard to say

What you can do - check paste that i have at the end of the guide for CI version

It is pure theorycraft, but if you can't afford everything from that one - you probably should not try CI Scion
Hi can that starter build can do farm 17 currentcy blueprint

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info