[3.12] Aura stacking Guardian on a budget

"
askaal wrote:
"
velaxi1 wrote:
How do I check my total aura effect in PoB?

Sum up all aura effectiveness nodes you have

Aura effect mod in POB -> Calcs, 3.97 listed which doesn't count purposeful harbingers if you have them, so I have according to this image 3.97 + 0.32 (for 2x 2 herald purposeful harbinger) which is 4.29, so I have 329% increased aura effect.
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 2, 2020, 12:17:07 AM
"
Snellious wrote:
"
askaal wrote:
"
velaxi1 wrote:
How do I check my total aura effect in PoB?

Sum up all aura effectiveness nodes you have

Aura effect mod in POB -> Calcs, 3.97 listed which doesn't count purposeful harbingers if you have them, so I have according to this image 3.97 + 0.32 (for 2x 2 herald purposeful harbinger) which is 4.29, so I have 329% increased aura effect.

If you don't mind, I would like to add this tip to the guide
"
askaal wrote:

If you don't mind, I would like to add this tip to the guide

its in mine, you may as well :P
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 2, 2020, 2:35:17 AM
Can you please take a look at my toon, feels like something is very offset since I'm not feeling the damage of the build so I'm probably doing soemthing wrong.

here's my POB https://pastebin.com/FX2gPjZ0

I know some of my jewels and cluster jewels are not fully damage oriented and that my aura's need 2-3 more lvl, but should that really matter that much?

I do plan to improve cluster jewels once I hit 96 to fit all in

Thx in advance
I've been following your last pob and something is going on.

I bought a prism guardian with lvl 23 discipline implicit and as expected It is reserving mana. But in your pob the discipline from your shield is reserving life. Any ideia why this is happening? Is there anyway to make mine reserve life as well?
"
ubojitaKita wrote:
Can you please take a look at my toon, feels like something is very offset since I'm not feeling the damage of the build so I'm probably doing soemthing wrong.

here's my POB https://pastebin.com/FX2gPjZ0

I know some of my jewels and cluster jewels are not fully damage oriented and that my aura's need 2-3 more lvl, but should that really matter that much?

I do plan to improve cluster jewels once I hit 96 to fit all in

Thx in advance

In this POB your unreserved mana is -10%, so I don't know which auras you are using exactly, so I'll be making some assumptions

Assumption 1:
You have charisma node allocated, but just made a mistake in this paste

Assumption 2:
You have Divined|Catalysted your amulet, so it is 6% RMR but just not shown in this paste

You have very decent gear, but it is underutilized due to following reasons:
1. You cluster jewels are BAD, as far as I can see you have 200% AE Considering investments you already made into your build, it is very-very low, Starter POB that I recommend (LVL 79) have 181%, to reach 10+Mil DPS you have to reach 250%+, ideally 275% AE

2. According to this paste you are not reserving enough life, therefore you are not getting benefits of Pain Attunement (30 More damage), try to shuffle your auras a bit, most expensive auras should be reserving your life

3. Your Purity of Ice and Lightning MUST be LVL 21 (you currently missing 3 max cold and 3 max lightning res, which translates into 6*20 Increased damage, more or less, it's quite a lot)

4. Remove Second wind, put Vaal Righteous fire instead, and use both vaal and none vaal version

5. Get Vaal haste\Grace, very nice auras

6. You are running Anger, I think it is a waste, better put Herald of Purity here

7. Value of determination is kind of questionable as well, unless you play HC, better put Herald of Fire here
If you do points 2 and 3 - you then have 3 heralds, so you can add to Purposeful Harbingers to your cluster jewels which will give you 40% AE

8. It would be very nice to fit aspect of the spider somewhere (belt usually)

9. Getting discipline Corruption on a shield - will allow you to fit Smite, or you can ditch enlighten (but this will require you to put more RMR jewels)

10. Your boots probably worth a fortune already, but don't be greedy here, spend few more chaoses, craft MS+Onslaught
Last edited by askaal on Nov 2, 2020, 10:28:39 AM
"
rafaelbpc wrote:

I bought a prism guardian with lvl 23 discipline implicit and as expected It is reserving mana. But in your pob the discipline from your shield is reserving life. Any ideia why this is happening? Is there anyway to make mine reserve life as well?

This is quite interesting topic to he honest

In game it works as following:

Discipline Corrupt on prism guardian reserves mana
Aspect of the Spider (crafted on boots) with Blood magic socketed in those boots - reserves life

in POB both skills reserving life due to some reason

Which of this is a bug and what is intended behavior - hard to say

hey askaal, i looked at your POB, you know you don't need the purities in your helmet to get 90 resistance when you have 275%+ aura effect? (they only need to be level 20, not 23)

you may get some more dps if you shuffle your auras around. and get the +2 on useful auras.

malevolence, smite and grace are the only real options.
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 2, 2020, 6:04:55 AM
"
askaal wrote:
"
rafaelbpc wrote:

This is quite interesting topic to he honest

In game it works as following:

Discipline Corrupt on prism guardian reserves mana
Aspect of the Spider (crafted on boots) with Blood magic socketed in those boots - reserves life

in POB both skills reserving life due to some reason

Which of this is a bug and what is intended behavior - hard to say

Oh that`s PoB bug then. Last night I was copying and pasting a lot of shields from trade in your pob and only your shield was reserving life. I was like wtf does this shield have lol
"
Snellious wrote:
hey askaal, i looked at your POB, you know you don't need the purities in your helmet to get 90 resistance when you have 275%+ aura effect? (they only need to be level 20, not 23)

you may get some more dps if you shuffle your auras around. and get the +2 on useful auras.

malevolence, smite and grace are the only real options.

Just for curiosity what`s the benefit of having malevolence in this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info