[PS4] 3.12.3 Patch Notes

"
The_Doser wrote:
"
cammoflauge5 wrote:
yup, been resetting after every heist for hours now. not a single crash...

Even with a PS4 Pro and SSD that just isn't worth it...

i mean, its better than losing all your loot.... basically every time....
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
cammoflauge5 wrote:
yup, been resetting after every heist for hours now. not a single crash...

Done any Grand Heists in that time?

so i just did a grand heist with no problem, i had already unveiled and assigned people before i reset the app. logged in and went straight into the grand hesit. the game is obviously holding onto some information that isnt necessary and is causing it to bog down and eventually crash.
If you do two heists in different locations, the 3d will 100% crash. If you do 3 heists in one location, 4th will 100% crash. Restarting the game after 2 (or 3, if you farm one location) heists helps to prevent crashing and loosing loot. I do not understand how GGG beta testing team loose such a big problem. Or they didnt loose the problem and just "ship it, we want more mtx" kinda situation.

GGG, your market model works on "whale" donations, but if your game simply do not work properly, "whales" never come to your bay. This is such obvious thought, but you didnt get it. Shame.
For me it is impossible to play more than half an hour in a row without having a random screenshot and much more frequently on influenced or Heist maps, is very frustrating :(
i cant even complete uber lab because it keeps crashing. I cant believe i have to play this game with no sound, change all my graphic settings and change things on my PS4 just to play your game. this is very sad and I cant believe they still released this on console.
It's been almost 2 years i play with the ce-34878-0.... I can play but it's pretty nasty and it's my favorite game! Crash after 1 or two heist, crash with delirium in the map. Crash guaranteed after 30-45 minutes of playing ..... So fun to lost all you xp if you crash into a bunch of mobs 😑
Still crashing on PS4 during HEISTS. Happens after 3 to 5 runs.

XBOX, Leveled to 75, only one crash, in act 6, I think.

Seems like you start to get sparkler effect around characters, then within a few minutes, crash.

DELVE Crash
HEIST Crash
MAP Crash

Last edited by Ravek Dragomir on Oct 13, 2020, 2:02:27 AM
"
QQPQ wrote:
Completed a map-level Delirium without crashing for the first time since day 2 of the league.

Once isn't a pattern, but it used to be 100% crash rate, so this is an improvement.
I've done plenty of deliums without crashes. It's more a matter of how long you've been playing. Login play map get a delium, no crash. Play for an hour find a delium 100% crash chance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info