[PS4] 3.12.3 Patch Notes

I just don't understand how the stability issue isn't easier for them to fix. You know the exact parameters of every ps4 that's playing this versus the extremely wide range of pc ones. Somehow PC is experiences little to none of the issues console does. If you need to dumb down frames and resolution so we aren't constantly dropping frames and crashing then DO IT! I've seriously had this game cause my entire PS4 to soft lock completely at least 10 times now.
seven years that i m playing poe ( pc and ps4 )
since the begining the game crash and have many issues.
but tonight i will talk about ps4 problems:
delirium crash
blight crash
harvest was crashing
heist crash
conquerors minions make the game crash
the game itself crash when there are too many effects on screen.
[Removed by Support]
and another thing i m bored to loose my xp when disconnect or crash i don t want to spoil my time farming this game ...you gonna loose all your ps4 community if you continu this way...it s very sad i thought you were the best hack n slash devs.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Oct 7, 2020, 9:28:20 PM
So how is it that you work on this game but can’t even fix a damn thing. Nothing with poe is getting better for console. I’ve spent my money and I’ve tried to be patient but holy shit this game is total shit lately. How can this be the only game to ever freeze lock a system and render it useless.

Ps4 pro
4K tv
1gig internet and still total shit
Last edited by kirkamus on Oct 7, 2020, 9:52:42 PM
Yay! I had my first post patch crash!
"
seven years that i m playing poe ( pc and ps4 )
since the begining the game crash and have many issues.
but tonight i will talk about ps4 problems:
delirium crash
blight crash
harvest was crashing
heist crash
conquerors minions make the game crash
the game itself crash when there are too many effects on screen.
[Removed by Support]
and another thing i m bored to loose my xp when disconnect or crash i don t want to spoil my time farming this game ...you gonna loose all your ps4 community if you continu this way...it s very sad i thought you were the best hack n slash devs.

agree
Hey I did 3 Heist before it crashed... that's a 300% improvement!!!

Also I'm very happy that the Gondolier is now in a better spot...

Well that was fun... back to mapping... since this is called Mapping League after all

Auto buy would be awesome... so many scammers hike up prices when you give them the amount they ask for then reject you just to set the price higher...
Hi !
Disabled bloom can give you more stability.
So, "NPC keybinds" are things like "which button do I press to get Jun to go to the Unveil interface" (which is now R1, BTW).

I haven't encountered any other NPCs with relevant keybind changes yet.
Had one successful heist before crashing in the next two.
How tf it take this long to make an old ass game run on a bomb ass system?
PS4 pro with an ssd and a new league’s content is unplayable?
Why even release it to us? Haha.

Time to go check out genshin impact.
I'm sorry, but this is pathetic. I've spent way more than I ever should have aging this game, and every patch on the PS4 is worse than the last. It's literally unplayable currently, and there's no effort put into the support. Please, just delist this off PS4 and keep it on PC, because it's clear that no effort or love is being put into it, and it's just being used to milk fools like me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info