[PS4] 3.12.3 Patch Notes

Will not let me play unless i update, but says i have most up to date version
Had three crashes within a two-hour period today. This is particularly bothersome considering it happened after deleting the game and re-downloading to try again.

The only thing I can guess is that there's an issue with things "popping" on the screen. Strongboxes can sometimes crash me. Enemies that appear around me from off-screen can also cause a slight jitter that occasionally becomes a crash. Sometimes, it's a freeze, but I can still move my targeting around to the different frozen mobs around me. Music continues to play as well when this happens.

No real rhyme or reason for anything. It's the only game I suffer frequent crashes with.
"
TheAlchemyzt wrote:

Same
Completed a map-level Delirium without crashing for the first time since day 2 of the league.

Once isn't a pattern, but it used to be 100% crash rate, so this is an improvement.
No crashes yesterday after the patch. I did not have much time to test, but that was the longest playtime in a very long time without any crash so far. I am grateful and hope for the best with more playtime.

Thanks for your hard work.
Much better now I can run like 10 heists without crashing.
Mapping is still the same crash every 2-3 hours.

Thx for your hard work. Heads up you will fix it !
"
TheAlchemyzt wrote:
. Same for me. Over 20 hours I can’t play. No fix in sight.
ok, so at first it seemed to be a better patch, but now a day later, im crashing just about as frequently as i was before. its really annoying not finishing heists to unlock the unveils or get the rogue markers

maybe its time to take another month of while you guys fix it.....
Last edited by cammoflauge5 on Oct 9, 2020, 8:56:16 AM
Woke up feeling like I wanted to play some poe.
Taking a while to load into town.
Go poop.
Come back.
Game crashed.

And that about sums up the entirety of this old ass game on this more than powerful enough console.

But as much effort into coding as you do mtx and you’d be fine.

Hell I know people would spend a lot more on cosmetics of this game would crash when trying to play with them active.
5 attempts on finishing uber lab and have crashed each time. Hella frustrating. PLEASE FIX YOUR GAME.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info