[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

cool. i never crafted much , but i've recently been playing around with fossil crafting. i'll give it a try :-)

also, build is going well for me.

funny RNG story. my thread of hope i bought was cheap, so -19 and it turned out it was a small ring. sadly, according to my guild mates i have to divined it to see what it does.

divine it. get -15 and small ring again. :-(
have one divine left, divine it again. i get -10 and the large ring we need for the build.

lmao. i was pretty happy.
"
plasticeyes wrote:
cool. i never crafted much , but i've recently been playing around with fossil crafting. i'll give it a try :-)

also, build is going well for me.

funny RNG story. my thread of hope i bought was cheap, so -19 and it turned out it was a small ring. sadly, according to my guild mates i have to divined it to see what it does.

divine it. get -15 and small ring again. :-(
have one divine left, divine it again. i get -10 and the large ring we need for the build.

lmao. i was pretty happy.

Mate, i'm sorry, but we need VERY large ring. Is saves a lot of points, while large ring didnt help at all. Look at your tree, it actually didnt do anything. At this moment of league its way easier just to buy one, than keep divining old one.
"
jPinkmen wrote:

Mate, i'm sorry, but we need VERY large ring. Is saves a lot of points, while large ring didnt help at all. Look at your tree, it actually didnt do anything. At this moment of league its way easier just to buy one, than keep divining old one.

i just looked at PoB and the thread of hope is a large ring, not a very large ring.

am i looking at an old PoB ?

edit: i just checked the level 96 PoB on the build guide and it uses a large ring also. are you using a different tree ?
Last edited by plasticeyes on Feb 4, 2021, 10:45:00 AM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
jPinkmen wrote:

i just looked at PoB and the thread of hope is a large ring, not a very large ring.

edit: i just checked the level 96 PoB on the build guide and it uses a large ring also. are you using a different tree ?

large is wrong, the pob should be very large
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
Astarift wrote:
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
jPinkmen wrote:

large is wrong, the pob should be very large

Yeah, I also see Large in all POB links and that's what I've been using. Can anyone share a POB with Very Large?
"
hellix wrote:

Yeah, I also see Large in all POB links and that's what I've been using. Can anyone share a POB with Very Large?

lol. ok. so PoB links are not up-to-date then.

regardless, i'm still happy about my RNG :-)

i can sell the one i have and get a very large. i'll mess around with PoB and see if i can figure out why a very large works better.

edit: in it's current location it's not obvious that a very large ring is better. so it must have also changed locations ?
Last edited by plasticeyes on Feb 4, 2021, 11:58:29 AM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
hellix wrote:

lol. ok. so PoB links are not up-to-date then.

regardless, i'm still happy about my RNG :-)

i can sell the one i have and get a very large. i'll mess around with PoB and see if i can figure out why a very large works better.

edit: in it's current location it's not obvious that a very large ring is better. so it must have also changed locations ?

Have updated in on the 96+ tree with my very large thread of hope
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift wrote:

I just reloaded the build page, copied the Lvl 96+ tree pastbin, put it in PoB and still see the large ring.
Can't afford proper tailwind boots atm but pretty happy with these boots I crafted!

Last edited by diablomix on Feb 4, 2021, 5:58:37 PM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
"
Astarift wrote:

I just reloaded the build page, copied the Lvl 96+ tree pastbin, put it in PoB and still see the large ring.

My bad, i got really confused there, because i played with both large and very large variants and i messed up the pobs i have. I settled with large instead of very large in the end

Very large saves some points, but loses some life, so we stick to large

"
diablomix wrote:
Can't afford proper tailwind boots atm but pretty happy with these boots I crafted!

This is good enough, you dont need tailwind boots for the build to work
My Builds/Stream

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info