[3.14]Poison Spellslinger Poet's Pen Blade Fall/Blast | Budget league start viable | Fast clear

"
Astarift wrote:

You could putthe curse on the poet pen, removing conc effect, but that would make your bladefall feel kinda awkward

i'm only in t10/t11 maps but despair is so strong that i'm finding despair in place of conc effect seems to work better on mobs and in rituals.

Against bosses i'm not as sure. They still die really fast. would they die faster if i had conc effect but NO despair ? Hard to tell, especially since against mobs and in ritual the wither totem is almost never up, but against bosses it always is.

meanwhile i've rolled two curse on hit mods on snakebites, neither of them despair :-( one of them was enfeeble though, so at least that is useful.

i buy 4 every day and try...
"
jPinkmen wrote:

You're missing Life gain on spell hit from ring. Its main source of regen and it easily keeps you alive while attacking.
Be aware, spell hit, not attack hit.
Example:

it really can't be stressed enough how good that affix is for this build, it's ridiculously strong. i can go from 10% life to 90% life in about 1s.

i get enough life gain most of the time to survive a corrupted blood stack as long as there are enough mobs.

one thing i think this build really needs is a jewel with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you". even with a staunching flask i still die to it.
Hmmm, i'll try that, thanks.
Got one of these for now, start testing

So ... Its absolutely amazing, marvelous, wonderful game-changing prefix.
Great metamorph was build, we was stand against each other. Eye to eye. And then i press and hold delete button. He was cry, scream, beg for his life, call meta-mom, but ring said no. My precious...
Last edited by Erhesar on Feb 1, 2021, 1:27:03 PM
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
Started completing my atlas and had the opportunity of doing some retarded corrupted maps with 8 mods.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVt24Vbzejk&ab_channel=piterisonfire

This one is a T15 Summit map at A9 with "Dodge chance is unlucky", "+62% accuracy rating to monsters", "15% beyond", "monsters have 61% chance to avoid poison" bullshit, alongside sextants, watchstone modifiers and shitty atlas passives further boosting Beyond.

Apart from an unlucky death by a beyond boss because my PC started burning from inside, smooth sailing. Still got a few missing pieces to fit into the build before I go into Maven, but I feel like it's 200% doable.

Biggest piece to upgrade definitely is my PC, as after I bought the second Awakened Spell Cascade, I started having serious frame drops while playing with it. Really, really big visual clutter.

Also did a 4-way synthesis bosses deathless with a few mods. This build shines when you know what to expect from a fight, as you can stand your ground and fire away until the enemy is dead. If you don't know stuff, you'll be tip-toeing around to dodge stuff, not being able to fully blast enemies.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti600kk_I74&ab_channel=piterisonfire

"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Just wondering how it can handle juiced t16 Deliriums, like 80-100% on t16 A9s, any issues?

Build handles it just fine. Had a few T16's 100% delirious maps with irrelevant mods, hand-picked to inflate quantity and pack size (shit like crit/crit multi, no leech, curses, point blank, etc) . You'll die exclusively to one-shots (that's why I recommend stacking HP as much as you can).

How u get that big atack speed? I just swap to this build today, make some craft by my self, BUT im attacking to slooow to much to slow, everything dying slow bcs of that. How to improve then..i have no ideas its my 3rd build and still cant find this one..im out of currency right know.

"
CashD wrote:
"
leafyr0kr wrote:
Started completing my atlas and had the opportunity of doing some retarded corrupted maps with 8 mods.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVt24Vbzejk&ab_channel=piterisonfire

This one is a T15 Summit map at A9 with "Dodge chance is unlucky", "+62% accuracy rating to monsters", "15% beyond", "monsters have 61% chance to avoid poison" bullshit, alongside sextants, watchstone modifiers and shitty atlas passives further boosting Beyond.

Apart from an unlucky death by a beyond boss because my PC started burning from inside, smooth sailing. Still got a few missing pieces to fit into the build before I go into Maven, but I feel like it's 200% doable.

Biggest piece to upgrade definitely is my PC, as after I bought the second Awakened Spell Cascade, I started having serious frame drops while playing with it. Really, really big visual clutter.

Also did a 4-way synthesis bosses deathless with a few mods. This build shines when you know what to expect from a fight, as you can stand your ground and fire away until the enemy is dead. If you don't know stuff, you'll be tip-toeing around to dodge stuff, not being able to fully blast enemies.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti600kk_I74&ab_channel=piterisonfire

"
LowBudget780 wrote:
Just wondering how it can handle juiced t16 Deliriums, like 80-100% on t16 A9s, any issues?

Build handles it just fine. Had a few T16's 100% delirious maps with irrelevant mods, hand-picked to inflate quantity and pack size (shit like crit/crit multi, no leech, curses, point blank, etc) . You'll die exclusively to one-shots (that's why I recommend stacking HP as much as you can).

How u get that big atack speed? I just swap to this build today, make some craft by my self, BUT im attacking to slooow to much to slow, everything dying slow bcs of that. How to improve then..i have no ideas its my 3rd build and still cant find this one..im out of currency right know.

Your frenzy is levelled, prob have some mana issues here and there

Why do you have dash on the poet pen? lol you realized that we need the bladefall on the poet pen?

Your gear hardly have any decent life roll, very sure you are struggling to break 4k, thats extremely bad

You also dont have life gain on spell hit on your gear at all

I suggest reading the guide more and understand why we do some stuff/have the gem socketed in the gear/how the build scale instead of trying to replicate the items i use
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
"
CashD wrote:

you really shouldn't be struggling with attack speed with this gear.

the thing is, your gear is kinda messed up in a lot of ways.

you have a small ring thread of hope doing absolutely nothing on your passive tree. you also have an intuitive leap doing nothing there (you NEED charisma and the other -4% mana reserve node).

overall really poor HP on all pieces. the "attacks have #% crit chance" mod on your chest applies to nothing, as Blade Blast is a spell. no survivability through the "life gained for each enemy hit by your spells" mod on rings. no bladefall on poet's pen is just plain dumb, that's literally an integral part of the build. you also don't need multiple totems on wither totem. you also have bladefall with 20% quality, and that's a big no-no, you want your lingering blades stacked (even more so with no inc. aoe corruption on the poet's pen)

my only guess is that you must have something like 1% unreserved mana, and you can't actually use frenzy to attack, so the links on frenzy won't work and you're not generating frenzy charges, thus attacking like a slug. but seriously, re-read the guide and understand why the pieces are set in the way they are.
Last edited by leafyr0kr on Feb 1, 2021, 3:44:51 PM
For the helm with the enchant what item level do you want to craft with when searching for the helmet and enchant.
"
BabyTempest wrote:
For the helm with the enchant what item level do you want to craft with when searching for the helmet and enchant.

always check poedb.tw/us/ for this kind of info.

without looking at special affixes from influences, always ilvl 84 for T1 resistances.
Last edited by leafyr0kr on Feb 1, 2021, 9:48:30 PM
I didn't know if there was anything else special we needed.

I went through all 559 pages of offline and online reaults to search for helm enchant and only found 3 bases.
1 ilvl 81
1ilvl82
1 ilvl86 shaper influenced 7ex

Would the 81 or 82 base work? Both reservation 15.
Last edited by BabyTempest on Feb 1, 2021, 10:45:57 PM
"
BabyTempest wrote:
I didn't know if there was anything else special we needed.

I went through all 559 pages of offline and online reaults to search for helm enchant and only found 3 bases.
1 ilvl 81
1ilvl82
1 ilvl86 shaper influenced 7ex

Would the 81 or 82 base work? Both reservation 15.

Use item level filtres,mate
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/3ndDalPI5

And i wrote few pages before, build is working well without helmet enchant.
Mana reserves near charisma and near influence with spellslinger level 17 are enough.
Last edited by jPinkmen on Feb 2, 2021, 5:28:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info