The Temple Portal Effect

Ohh :P
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Oct 1, 2020, 6:00:15 PM
I like the design, but I'd prefer if there were some portal-like FX on this too.

I mean if I wanted something like this, it wouldn't stop me buying it, but it would definitely appease everyone that is saying it doesn't "look like a portal"

I actually think a portal where a hand grabs you and pulls you through it would be awesome, but I imagine a ton of work to animate (skeletal hand with bracelets with runes and stuff on, please. like that fella from dark souls 2)
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Oct 1, 2020, 8:03:30 PM
"

I actually think a portal where a hand grabs you and pulls you through it would be awesome

I agree this would be sick, but I don't think they have the tech for this currently, or if it would even be worth the effort is developing it for just portal interaction.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"

I actually think a portal where a hand grabs you and pulls you through it would be awesome

I agree this would be sick, but I don't think they have the tech for this currently, or if it would even be worth the effort is developing it for just portal interaction.

It's a start...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"

exactly what I was thinking. it would be tough to do as it would need to be animated for all characters.

maybe in PoE 2?
"
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"

It's a start...

yeah dude, definitely.

also mods, can we have a multi-quote button, please?
Sorry ggg, I came back to this thread to say that after seeing the excellent temple wings and armour designs, this “temple” portal does not honor the theme. Way too different.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"

Dude, I've been using these forums longer and more prolifically than most here, and I can tell you, I can count on one hand the number of times they've changed the forum UI, with maybe a finger left over to scratch my head in puzzlement. The biggest change, ever, was adding colours. I really wouldn't hold my breath for any others at this stage, not without a full site overhaul...and I'd be surprised if anything short of Path of Exile '2' will warrant that.

What I do is click 'quote', copy and paste whatever I want, and then duplicate the tab. One tab for gathering things I want to quote, another for writing. I mean, it's 2012 right? Perfectly fine.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Oct 2, 2020, 7:06:39 PM
"
"

Dude, I've been using these forums longer and more prolifically than most here, and I can tell you, I can count on one hand the number of times they've changed the forum UI, with maybe a finger left over to scratch my head in puzzlement. The biggest change, ever, was adding colours. I really wouldn't hold my breath for any others at this stage, not without a full site overhaul...and I'd be surprised if anything short of Path of Exile '2' will warrant that.

What I do is click 'quote', copy and paste whatever I want, and then duplicate the tab. One tab for gathering things I want to quote, another for writing. I mean, it's 2012 right? Perfectly fine.

thanks, I will do that.

and yes, I'm aware it will never actually be implemented. but it would be nice.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Uh, GGG, crossing the first two fingers isn't enough to turn this into "not shocker" AKA "two in the pink, one in the stink."

Considering a lot of your players are at least somewhat horny 18 to 30 year olds, I find it really odd that you'd do something like this and think it'll actually be okay.

Oh c'mon this is pretty tame, but I guess this is how Footloose's plot line got written.

If you are 18-30 and idk, lets say fucking normal, there are many outlets besides a PoE portal effect to fill your kink up. And I wouldn't even consider this kink anyway, again fairly vanilla.

So yes, it's totally ok. Just relax, and let your pent up frustration slowly ease out of you. I'm sure something else will come up shortly that you can clutch your pearls again.

I am neither 18-30 (well, 31 is close enough I suppose) nor normal.

"...there are many outlets to fill your kink up. And I wouldn't even consider this kink anyway, again fairly vanilla."

I agree, it's not kinky at all. It is tame and vanilla and I actually do like how the shocker is getting to be better known because the option of manually stimulating one's partner should become more commonplace.

My issue is it's just plain stupid in the context of PoE, which I definitely should have just said from the get go. Should Pepe the Frog be made into a pet or any kind of MTX? I'd say no, because Pepe's context is so separate from PoE that it makes no sense.

It's not an issue of "I think this should be banned because it's too sexual." I simply question why this was made into an MTX in the first place since the context of that hand gesture is so wholly different from anything we're seeing in PoE that it makes no sense.
Last edited by Jackalope_Gaming on Oct 2, 2020, 8:37:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info