[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
Molochmane wrote:
Even i'm not playing a ranger. I'm using anomalous barrage + iceshot/ballista support as proof of concept. It's funny lol :D.

Loool :D PoB please :D
Hopefully I can make it work with Raider, let's try it out
I have updated the POB, u should follow the pob gear/skill tree etc for now since i havent changed anything from the gear section
you can check out the item display cabinet =o
Should we expect a more budget-friendly equip? The PoB is very expensive. And what about resists?
Last edited by yltor on May 10, 2021, 1:33:15 PM
Hey in your build guide you stated that the Voidfetcher cant be out dps'ed by any rare quiver no matter the mods but the PoB says otherwhise when I look at it, even you are using a rare quiver now. Hope u can help me understand a bit.
Like the build alot by the way, nice work!
Been following your build and I'm a bit confused on what gem to put on which gear and what specific skill to use. I'm on my 6th day playing the game .. would love to get some advise
Last edited by Payazoo on May 12, 2021, 2:09:36 AM
bow craft tutorial pls
"
Payazoo wrote:
Been following your build and I'm a bit confused on what gem to put on which gear and what specific skill to use. I'm on my 6th day playing the game .. would love to get some advise

This build needs some heavy investment to work and isn't really beginner friendly if you're new to this game I'd recommend you start with another build like Enki's Arc Witch.
Followed this build, killed all endgame content. I have 4.1 HP but it doesn't really bothers me. Damage is good enough for endgame.
Pretty expensive, but i had some lucky drops and crafts.

https://pastebin.com/fQGQDSEp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info