[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
AdonFPS wrote:
for single target deaths opus loses hard to chin sol, its 50% more dmg

Show me the numbers, though. I just showed you why that's not true. The +2 arrows on Death's Opus easily outpace the extra pDPS on the Chin Sol because of the 5x stacking of Void Shot. The damage from Void Shot is massively more than any small gains for Ice Shot (5+ million per 7 arrow shot with full stacks).

If you can show that I'm wrong (I've played this and tested it BTW), go for it. I'd like to know.
Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 27, 2021, 11:26:35 PM
Hey, just wanted to ask how well does this build perform in Ultimatums at around a 10ex budget? Currently playing a TR Trickster build, and just wondering if the tankiness is around the same (around 80% evasion/dodge). My friend who's played since Legion League told me that Ice Shot Deadeye would be super bad for the league mechanic this league as it can't one shot the mobs and furthermore it's prone to get one shotted. Also, how does build compare to Elemental Hit?
Just wanted your opinion,
Thanks!
Last edited by CoolCoon on Apr 27, 2021, 9:28:04 PM
Boys, whys it say to take 'wind ward' as 2nd ascend but in the PoB he doesnt have it?
i just updated it check again
I'm a Bit disturb about the whole build , cuze you've totaly different item/link on POB and forum , wich version should i do ? i'm totaly lost between both ^^
follow the POB
hey friend, just sent you a PM in regards to skill tree leveling if you could help a brother tyvm <3
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Goat_Exile wrote:
Thanks for the build! Do you have a recommendation for which direction to take first on the passive tree when leveling?

Thank you! ye i do, you can rush to winter spirit, take herbalism and get master fletcher, make your way down to primeval force, lethality and fangs of frost, after that you can start taking king of the hill

After picking these, which direction do i go? its my first time polaying the game and i have no idea.
Hey man as someone who is new to the game im just after hitting lvl 62 and im getting ruined now. i cant afford any of the gear you recommend any tip. thank you for all youve done so far
"
GingerDic wrote:
Hey man as someone who is new to the game im just after hitting lvl 62 and im getting ruined now. i cant afford any of the gear you recommend any tip. thank you for all youve done so far

you dont have to ham on rares etc, look the gear section, u can start with whatever, a hyrris ire 5link etc
Last edited by AdonFPS on Apr 29, 2021, 7:20:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info