[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

I'm doing a variation of this build that uses different cluster but mostly the same tree and items, can anyone help me figure out why I'm doing such little damage?

I have a lot of issues with bosses and t16 delirious maps.

https://pastebin.com/zQ7gvLg6
"
kingcane1 wrote:
I'm doing a variation of this build that uses different cluster but mostly the same tree and items, can anyone help me figure out why I'm doing such little damage?

I have a lot of issues with bosses and t16 delirious maps.

https://pastebin.com/zQ7gvLg6

U are using hyris demise,ire and fractal thoughts u should go more for dex build then, Dex stacking amulet %dex and +dex stats(realy expensive), gloves with +dex, boots with max resistances, +brutal restraint jewel aiming for +20dex and +5%dex (the best location is near heartseeker node), also utmoss swiftness in passive tree, plus watcher's eye big dmg boost, also realy expensive.
Hi Guys, I'm playing this build but am trying out a version with cluster jewels setup. Feel pretty stuck atm since i dont really know what to spend my money at. Game feels fine since I can kill everything but Im stuck at lvl 95 because I keep dying to Bosses or just during random mapping.

Heres a list of my gear:

And my PoB:
https://pastebin.com/rLgqAmjp

I think my next item would be getting new gloves which are pretty similar (T1 AS + double resist) but have Intimidate on Top. Alternative upgrade would be a chest with Attacks Crit chance and Chance to gain Frenzy on hit...
Also thought about getting Headhunter but my belt gives so much resistances. Also i read about getting a Timeless jewel for Dex Stacking
cant beat vessels in atziri map. literally just get one shot. any ideas?
Do you plan to continue updating this build for the new patch?
Hello, I would like to receive advice about my build, I do not follow your guide 100% so I do not know if you could give me any advice but I am not totally sure what things I could improve

https://pastebin.com/AtBL4ziz

contributions:
1) I know that I barrage this 5 link and I should do it 6l but I don't really use it at all so I'm lazy to change it
2) I'm not entirely sure whether to change the bow to one similar to the one's most use, with ice damage and the two additional arrows, the cheapest bows start at 40ex + and make me lose a lot of damage and I don't think +2 arrows really help me, because I already clean all the maps without a problem.
3) missing getting elusive on the boots?
4) change the quicksilver bottle for Bottled Faith
Sulfur Flask?
is the pob supposed to be diffrent my dumb ass copied the pob and diden't read to much on items cause i done the build before so i got the same clusters as u in the pob, build still works amazing just wondring if its correct, and if i should follow the gems in the pob aswell if im useing those clusters, /

Cheers !
I just want to point out something most people here seem to be forgetting - that Void Shot scales directly with the number of global arrows fired (the only sources of global arrows = 1 default arrow + ascendency + Dying Sun + items). So even with this build and that insanely good (and ridiculously expensive) bow, Death's Opus is still pretty good in comparison because of its +2 Arrows.

These are the calculations for Void Shot (not normal Ice Shot). The rare bow here beats a perfectly rolled Death's Opus, but not by as much as you think:

1 + 2 (DeadEye) + 2 (Dying Sun) + 0 (Bow) i.e. 5 arrows x 204592 x 5 Void Shots per arrow = 5114800

vs.

1 + 2 (DeadEye) + 2 (Dying Sun) + 2 (Bow) i.e. 7 arrows x 144501 x 5 Void Shots per arrow = 5046440

This is a difference of about +1.3% over the Deaths' Opus for an investment of how many more exalts for that bow? That difference will increase to ~20% if the build is using a +1 Voidfletcher, but now we are talking about mirror tier gear all round.

By the way, the Death's Opus beats a perfect Chin Sol by 33%.

TL;DR Death's Opus beats everything for pure DPS with Voidfletcher single target DPS up until very top endgame gear. Get a Death's Opus.
Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 26, 2021, 11:00:52 PM
This build doesn't use Point Blank?
"
t0lkien wrote:
I just want to point out something most people here seem to be forgetting - that Void Shot scales directly with the number of global arrows fired (the only sources of global arrows = 1 default arrow + ascendency + Dying Sun + items). So even with this build and that insanely good (and ridiculously expensive) bow, Death's Opus is still pretty good in comparison because of its +2 Arrows.

These are the calculations for Void Shot (not normal Ice Shot). The rare bow here beats a perfectly rolled Death's Opus, but not by as much as you think:

1 + 2 (DeadEye) + 2 (Dying Sun) + 0 (Bow) i.e. 5 arrows x 204592 x 5 Void Shots per arrow = 5114800

vs.

1 + 2 (DeadEye) + 2 (Dying Sun) + 2 (Bow) i.e. 7 arrows x 144501 x 5 Void Shots per arrow = 5046440

This is a difference of about +1.3% over the Deaths' Opus for an investment of how many more exalts for that bow? That difference will increase to ~20% if the build is using a +1 Voidfletcher, but now we are talking about mirror tier gear all round.

By the way, the Death's Opus beats a perfect Chin Sol by 33%.

TL;DR Death's Opus beats everything for pure DPS with Voidfletcher single target DPS up until very top endgame gear. Get a Death's Opus.

for single target deaths opus loses hard to chin sol, its 50% more dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info