Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
neossirl wrote:
So i link what gear i used with farul

But i wasnt really tanky on boss
if the boss get time to do some attack , i was in real trouble

For exemple the Hunter in A8 is a pretty hard boss for me

well ye you cant just stand still and hit, its squishy build u have to dodge and move, other than that idk what to tell u check the tree and items again

also ur ele weakness on gloves arent working, u need 1 curse only
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 11, 2020, 12:44:27 PM
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Pand3ras wrote:
I feel like I bought everything from the build.. My life is a bit low, but I dont know how to get +1k life and Iam dying to every single boss attack or chaos sources attacks.. any tips?

Youre missing a shit ton of hp from ur tree, also very low roll on boots and no barrage enhance on helmet

"Shit ton of hp".. that was like 300 hp and it still make no difference. And I dont think that my boots fix the problem at all.

Also the -60% Chaos res equals instant death on poison attacks.

Is that normal squishiness of rangers? I played tankier builds before.
"
Pand3ras wrote:
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Pand3ras wrote:
I feel like I bought everything from the build.. My life is a bit low, but I dont know how to get +1k life and Iam dying to every single boss attack or chaos sources attacks.. any tips?

Youre missing a shit ton of hp from ur tree, also very low roll on boots and no barrage enhance on helmet

"Shit ton of hp".. that was like 300 hp and it still make no difference. And I dont think that my boots fix the problem at all.

Also the -60% Chaos res equals instant death on poison attacks.

Is that normal squishiness of rangers? I played tankier builds before.

it is, also it was around 550hp~ i checked my self on pob
Hello!

I'm enjoying this guide my question is where are you generating power charges from? I'm sure its there I'm just missing it!
hi im struggling with single target damage and surviability, can anyone look at my POB? https://pastebin.com/WMHBy6kW pastebin pob link
"
drako9090 wrote:
Hello!

I'm enjoying this guide my question is where are you generating power charges from? I'm sure its there I'm just missing it!

Farruls fur perma 3 power charges up
Hey guys!

It's great build. 91 lvl currently and i like it.

My next target is farrul's fur 6-link and high templar gloves.

I'm not the best in farming currency and i want your advices please:

-Is it better to buy gloves with corrupts that i need or better try to corrupt it myself?

Thx exiles!

Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Raotiz wrote:
What if I put ele weakness on my tomb rider and use sniper's mark? will ele weak override it?

By default, u can only have one of them. Ele weakness is a hex, and sniper mark is a mark, while both hex and mark are considered as a curse. So you would have to raise your limit of curse apply to 2 to utilize both of them.

You can either annoint whispers of doom, or use a chest with hunter mod 'you can apply an additional curse'. But note that you max number of mark u can apply is always one, there is no way to increase that. So if u can apply 2 curses, u can either do 2 hexes, or 1 mark + 1 hex, but not 2 marks

ye rabbit is right my bad, both are curses, but u can still use both, ele weakness for clearing maps and snipers mark for bossing

but if i have ele weakness on hit gloves will it override snipers mark on bosses?
Does the chance to shock mod on shaper rings do us any good?
"
werdnac2 wrote:
Does the chance to shock mod on shaper rings do us any good?

Chance to shock? Not rly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info