[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Hi, I been trying to use POB to compare my build to your and I can't figure out how your build has much higher barrage damage.

My profile is open. Corgichowmein is the character.

The brutal restraint is giving me:
50% increased critical strike chance.
5% Increased attack and cast speed

I feel that my damage against boss is not consistent and that I may need more damage pen. But I cannot figure out POB to decide what to upgrade next.

I know that I need to get a dying sun but my flask control is terrible :P.

"
Penknight wrote:
Hi, I been trying to use POB to compare my build to your and I can't figure out how your build has much higher barrage damage.

My profile is open. Corgichowmein is the character.

The brutal restraint is giving me:
50% increased critical strike chance.
5% Increased attack and cast speed

I feel that my damage against boss is not consistent and that I may need more damage pen. But I cannot figure out POB to decide what to upgrade next.

I know that I need to get a dying sun but my flask control is terrible :P.

no offense, but what the actual fuck is that tree bro

fix your tree, i cant even describe how wrong it is, no lioneyes fall first of all, wrong nodes everywhere, check my pob and copy it
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 11, 2020, 10:13:40 AM
You dont even have the Lioneye's Fall Jewel.

I and you should get Fractal Thoughts Helm.

I feel like I bought everything from the build.. My life is a bit low, but I dont know how to get +1k life and Iam dying to every single boss attack or chaos sources attacks.. any tips?
"
Pand3ras wrote:
I feel like I bought everything from the build.. My life is a bit low, but I dont know how to get +1k life and Iam dying to every single boss attack or chaos sources attacks.. any tips?

Youre missing a shit ton of hp from ur tree, also very low roll on boots and no barrage enhance on helmet
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 11, 2020, 10:13:55 AM
Hey can u check my gear? Mapping is fast but some guardian a8 are really thought and I'm dying a lot against boss
"
neossirl wrote:
Hey can u check my gear? Mapping is fast but some guardian a8 are really thought and I'm dying a lot against boss

ur gear is good but i would go for farruls fur, youre gonna be way more defensive with aspect of the cat, but ur tree is compeltely diffrent than mine, ure missing frenzy charges etc and u dont have assassination
Last edited by AdonFPS on Oct 11, 2020, 11:52:54 AM
Thats gonna help me to survive? i try before your tree with farrul , i wasnt really satisfy by it :( same problem for me . How u deal on the boss atm? like sirius a8
"
neossirl wrote:
Thats gonna help me to survive? i try before your tree with farrul , i wasnt really satisfy by it :( same problem for me . How u deal on the boss atm? like sirius a8

what does " i wasnt rly satisfy by it " even means? farruls fur is the best armor in the game, u did something wrong 100%
So i link what gear i used with farul

But i wasnt really tanky on boss
if the boss get time to do some attack , i was in real trouble

For exemple the Hunter in A8 is a pretty hard boss for me
Last edited by neossirl on Oct 11, 2020, 12:36:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info