[3.12 build idea] BEXSAYSBOOM, Maw of Mischief theory crafting

"
Smerte wrote:
Would the cluster jewel node Blessed Rebirth allow you to cast Death wish on your sentinels for 4seconds? Or does killing sentinels with death wish while killing some mobs spawn new sentinels from herald of purity?

Hi, thankyou for the reply, and yes they still explode and will respawn on kill, not sure if this is an intended interaction but it works for now.
"
Suzu520 wrote:
"
Nice idea. I'm trying a different approach using zombies and Mon'tregul to maximum HP . The suggestion of using HoP is great but my problem now is how to summon the zombies fast? I'm trying cyclone and CWC with Aukunas. Not smothest but ok. Some advices to improve my zombie summon speedy? Thanks.

Thanks for the reply ! I think Aukuna gloves make it possible to summon Zombies with Unleash, that would mean you'll get at least 4 zombies with one cast (Same with my SRS approach), however one thing I noticed is that this build lacks cast speed to make Unleash feels smooth, so I'm still waiting for some insights from other players.

I don't tested Unleash yeat, but I'm using spell totem with multiple totens. Its a bit slow but better than cast by myself. I'll try unleash and post here but the zombies are destroying bosses this way, the damage scales really easy.
"
"
Suzu520 wrote:
"
Nice idea. I'm trying a different approach using zombies and Mon'tregul to maximum HP . The suggestion of using HoP is great but my problem now is how to summon the zombies fast? I'm trying cyclone and CWC with Aukunas. Not smothest but ok. Some advices to improve my zombie summon speedy? Thanks.

Thanks for the reply ! I think Aukuna gloves make it possible to summon Zombies with Unleash, that would mean you'll get at least 4 zombies with one cast (Same with my SRS approach), however one thing I noticed is that this build lacks cast speed to make Unleash feels smooth, so I'm still waiting for some insights from other players.

I don't tested Unleash yeat, but I'm using spell totem with multiple totens. Its a bit slow but better than cast by myself. I'll try unleash and post here but the zombies are destroying bosses this way, the damage scales really easy.

The setup you are using is definitely casting zombies faster, I'm just concerned that the totems are going to be too squishy and thus you'll be casting the totems a lot.
Hi again, I tested Unleash and it is many ways better than totens to summon Zombies. Totens are squishy as you said but they do the work, they keep send zombies to bosses and you can explode with a minimum mana spend. But Unleash is faster and more consistent. Thank you for the advice, the build is very good now... The damage in the PoB is not great, but in reality is very high, I`ll put my plan here guys and I`d like your suggestions.

https://pastebin.com/UUmd3CrJ

Ps.: the 6L gem are still green in my chest, my plain is to have 5B 1R with empower 3-4 and Minion Damage. Now I`m using Culling Strike just to fill the gap.
Last edited by MajorCalabresa on Sep 28, 2020, 7:13:50 AM
"
Hi again, I tested Unleash and it is many ways better than totens to summon Zombies. Totens are squishy as you said but they do the work, they keep send zombies to bosses and you can explode with a minimum mana spend. But Unleash is faster and more consistent. Thank you for the advice, the build is very good now... The damage in the PoB is not great, but in reality is very high, I`ll put my plan here guys and I`d like your suggestions.

https://pastebin.com/UUmd3CrJ

Ps.: the 6L gem are still green in my chest, my plain is to have 5B 1R with empower 3-4 and Minion Damage. Now I`m using Culling Strike just to fill the gap.

Consider getting the belt
, your Zombie's base health is very high and on the occasion that you need more damage , especially in Blight encounter, I think the caustic cloud will help a lot, Gavve's thread from the previous page explained about the interaction, if you can fix resistance I think it's worth it. Try it out and see if you like it !! Definitely let us know as well :D
Last edited by Suzu520 on Sep 28, 2020, 10:20:32 AM

The Replica version might be better since we are already messing with fire and potentially monsters resistance to it.
"
ChrisFiftyTwo wrote:

The Replica version might be better since we are already messing with fire and potentially monsters resistance to it.

Oh that is absolutely a very good point, we could use wave of conviction and combustion to make it worth
Now I've killed Sirus (A6 though) with this build. No problem at all, the damage is insane. I even forgot to switch to the Earendel's embrace which is the single target weapon. I've also done Cortex (died a few times since Im bad with that fight).

This was the gear/build I had at the time of killing Sirus.
https://pastebin.com/4FggyJpb

Some small things I've changed:
Wand: Obliteration with ele pen corruption. Helps a lot with clearing. (5c I think). The ele pen is just a small bonus and a regular Obliteration is fine.
Impresence: To make Flammability aura free (about 40c when I bought it)
Replica Siegebreaker: Doesnt make that much of a difference in terms of dps but I like the maim part for safety.
Rings: Bought the Sol Not ring for 1 ex and crafted the frenzy charge myself. The other one I found as is (Unveiled the frenzy charge on it).
Watcher's eye: Chaos res when I have Purity of elements (1 ex cost).
Thread of hope Large ring: About 40c. Saves a lot of points that made me get more life.

Other than this I've made a big change when it comes to single target bosses. I've put in Ball lightning (lvl 1) in the setup since that spawns 4 Sentinels as soon as it hits the boss. A lot less clunky than trying to get 4 sentinels to spawn by spamming skeletons.

In my gloves now:
Summon skeleton - Ball lightning - Minion life - Unleash
Last edited by Gavve on Sep 29, 2020, 4:26:20 AM
"
Gavve wrote:
Now I've killed Sirus (A6 though) with this build. No problem at all, the damage is insane. I even forgot to switch to the Earendel's embrace which is the single target weapon. I've also done Cortex (died a few times since Im bad with that fight).

This was the gear/build I had at the time of killing Sirus.
https://pastebin.com/4FggyJpb

Some small things I've changed:
Wand: Obliteration with ele pen corruption. Helps a lot with clearing. (5c I think). The ele pen is just a small bonus and a regular Obliteration is fine.
Impresence: To make Flammability aura free (about 40c when I bought it)
Replica Siegebreaker: Doesnt make that much of a difference in terms of dps but I like the maim part for safety.
Rings: Bought the Sol Not ring for 1 ex and crafted the frenzy charge myself. The other one I found as is (Unveiled the frenzy charge on it).
Watcher's eye: Chaos res when I have Purity of elements (1 ex cost).
Thread of hope Large ring: About 40c. Saves a lot of points that made me get more life.

Other than this I've made a big change when it comes to single target bosses. I've put in Ball lightning (lvl 1) in the setup since that spawns 4 Sentinels as soon as it hits the boss. A lot less clunky than trying to get 4 sentinels to spawn by spamming skeletons.

In my gloves now:
Summon skeleton - Ball lightning - Minion life - Unleash

By the looks of it I think your build can do A8 no problem, 8k hp is more than enough for you to run from danger.

Love your usage of Purity of Elements as well, it caps out your chao res.
If you are already focusing on Zombies Replica Earendel's Embrace changes the effect from being on Skeletons to Zombies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info