3.12.2 Hotfix 2

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
When are you guys going to fix heist portals so you can enter them more than once? Maybe so crashing or missclicking in a heist doesn't screw you over!? Maybe so you can actually loot all of your grand heist if you reveal the entire blueprint?
What concerns me is that they've supposedly been working on heist for a couple of years. This is the hot mess they release after year(s?) of development? And then to add insult to injury, they release more microtransactions than hotfixes and the core league mechanics are still broken? I haven't even done a grand heist yet because I'm scared to start one and waste hours of prep to a random disconnect or other stupid crap happening that's out of my control. Fix the game first, panhandle for money with MTX afterwards. I have NO problems donating money to a free game well done, unfortunately at the moment heist does NOT qualify.
"
Hetch_man wrote:
What concerns me is that they've supposedly been working on heist for a couple of years.

Citation needed
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Just got disconnected after trying to scape a normal heist. With loads of good loot.

This really takes off all the will to play..

When heist will be fixed?

Better yet, will heist ever be fixed?

You guys released in theory one of, if not, the best league ever! But it's completely unplayable.

Só, may as well be the worst league ever.

(it's not. It's definitely one of the best,... IF (and it's a big IF) it actually worked.
please fix your shit ggg. literally worst league for me. so many problems with the league mechanic. feelssobadman ffs. legit dont even feel like playing anymore and i play this game like it is my job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info