3.12.2 Hotfix 2

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2940713/page/3#p23540091 FIX THIS PLZ. I want play with HH!!!
great haha!
Fixed the bug where if my computer goes into any sort of sleep it just crashes the program? Something that has never happened in the past.
"
pyrognome wrote:
"
ZuglyUckling wrote:
pog

I hope that some day people look back on comments like these and find them just as stupid as I find them right now.

top comment is always this 0 IQ twitch emote shit.
Probably those kinds of people that say "LOL" in real life...
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Why not patch it to where you don't lose all your loot until you can fix the crashing in heists? This isn't like Hardcore where you get a random crash every once in a while, with heist you can basically expect to crash and lose all your loot while playing.
i'm with you man dc's ontop of loss loot is to much its making me not even want to play
oh my god, will you just fix the game breaking bugs already?!?

it's been 1 week of this league and I still can't do a grand heist, which is the main fucking point of the league, to get replicas and alternate gems.

But hey, any new cool MTX coming soon so that the game disconnects in a stylish manner?
Fix alternate quality flameblasts not getting affected by cast speed please.
"
KalHirol wrote:
"
pyrognome wrote:
"
ZuglyUckling wrote:
pog

I hope that some day people look back on comments like these and find them just as stupid as I find them right now.

top comment is always this 0 IQ twitch emote shit.
Probably those kinds of people that say "LOL" in real life...

I agree, My least favorite one is those idiots that say "Dank"

if I were forum mod I would give a warning for posting no valuable information, then start banning repeat offenders.
But I am 43 y/o ... call me a grumpy old man
GET OFF MY LAWN YOU DANG KIDS! lol :P
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
The game is still crashing have lost 6 grand heist to this. This really sucks and really makes me not want to do heist. Please find a fix. Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info