Unofficial Path of Exile Mac Client - Download - v.2 Released

Hi, downloaded the wrapper and everything looked fine. It was just ungodly slow. But so was the rest of my computer. So, I used the disk repair utility and my computer is now running much better, however Path of Exile is now mucked up.

Here's what I get as a tiny window.

Here is what it looks like after fitting the window to my screen.

Not much different. Again, didn't do this until I did the disk repair. Should I just reinstall it or what?

Update: Tried reinstalling, didn't work

Last edited by Airek64 on Feb 9, 2013, 9:49:19 AM
HI.... does anyone know how to calibrate a mouse during game play???? my clicker is about an inch lower and to the right of where it should be making it impossible to enjoy this game. If anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it thank uyou very much!!!
Hello, I installed everything right, downloaded it and when it comes to lauch the game, it appears that its checking resources and it disappears, but the game still opened, please help!!
This thread is abandoned, also the port from this thread does not work on 10.7.5 and 10.8.2. Please refer to this thread for current version of the port and help.

Mods: please consider locking this thread.
Last edited by julus on Feb 24, 2013, 9:38:29 AM
I keep getting this strange problem, after I've installed the game and such once opened it will flash a screen trying to connect me with a server or something and then that will disappear and the game will stay open but do nothing. Could I have some help please?
"
meishectic wrote:
I keep getting this strange problem, after I've installed the game and such once opened it will flash a screen trying to connect me with a server or something and then that will disappear and the game will stay open but do nothing. Could I have some help please?
I have the same problem too. Someone please help!
come on MODS - lock or BETTER delete this thread. Google redirected me so I wasted time on downloading the old client.

This is BAD for GGG as hundreds of people will download their client worth a lot of GBs every month. And no there is a lot of mac users that wanna play this game.

SO DELETE IT or EDIT THE FIRST POST TO REFLECT THAT THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN ABANDONED!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info