3.12.1 Hotfix 5

ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
update, in 4th Act all mobs are immune to Chaos :(
so it is end for me to play in PoE today
"
pionicki wrote:

Can't see your characters, but are you sure you didn't spec into Ancestral Bond?
"
DngA wrote:
pls fix the bug where Elemental Overload timer is not showing up! thanks

Double that
Please please please bring back some form of consequence to running the heists. Perhaps adding a timer, or the more chests you open the more mobs will spawn. Maybe certain chests spawn certain types of mobs when the timer goes off? As it stands, it was super fun and now its quite dull. Feels a bit like there is little progression when everything is free.
Please fix Linux Steam version. It's been a week since the league start and it is still crush when launch.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
pionicki wrote:

Can't see your characters, but are you sure you didn't spec into Ancestral Bond?

I am sure, I do not use (or have) Ancestral Bond.

And what you mean by You can not see my characrers?
"
pionicki wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
pionicki wrote:

I am sure, I do not use (or have) Ancestral Bond.

And what you mean by You can not see my characrers?

Thank You, You fixed it.
Thanks masters 1000x Times <3
This is more of a suggestion since I usually have trouble finding the guards in heists. I would very much like to see some minimap icon where guards are located. Heck, if a Rogue has like observation then maybe we can turn that into a skill that allows you to see guards on map?

Currently, I know that guards are no longer triggering alert levels at the current patch, I am just saying it would be more "stealthy" if we can possibly be able to determine where the guards are.

sometimes I barely manage to see them on the screen. then I accidently aggro them and its annoying.

But I agree with a lot of people. Currently I have been kicked while starting a heist which is a personal contract for the rogue's in the harbor. its really annoying considering I never got to see what happened. And I didn't have an opportunity to go back to the instance.

GGG I hate to ask this but can we please have a way to get back into our heist if we somehow get dc'd? I would hate to lose out on opportunities because of something that was beyond my control. Any assistance or help is much appreciative.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info