3.12.1 Hotfix 5

This league has more holes in it than a net. Good luck with player retention.

One more crash after trying to escape and losing my contract/blueprint AND LOOT and I'm GONEEEEEEEE.

This is laughable at this point and I can't even believe that GGG is THINKING about PoE 2. Sad really.

EDIT:

Just crashed again after a HUGE loot run. I'm out. Fk this whole patch/league/attempt at a game. This is worse than Synthesis.
Last edited by 256mosh on Sep 23, 2020, 2:57:03 AM
"
256mosh wrote:
This league has more holes in it than a net. Good luck with player retention.

One more crash after trying to escape and losing my contract/blueprint AND LOOT and I'm GONEEEEEEEE.

This is laughable at this point and I can't even believe that GGG is THINKING about PoE 2. Sad really.

EDIT:

Just crashed again after a HUGE loot run. I'm out. Fk this whole patch/league/attempt at a game. This is worse than Synthesis.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
How will we live with the fact that you're gone now? How will we survive?

sighs

Keep doin' what you're doin' GGG.
"
256mosh wrote:
I'm out.

Who are you even? You are a nobody like me, just a player!

Thank for patching and hotfixing - and all other (players) thanks for Beta Testing, until i reach "league mechanics" :D
Hi i just want to report Bug with Assassin's Mark.

With Awakened Blasphemy Support: Assassin's Mark do not change to Aura.
- There's still a critical bug with doors when they open players can get stuck become trapped and can't complete the heist and lose all loot.

- There's several heists where the choke point can spawn infinite mobs and there's no end eventually run or die trying to pass through the cloud of monsters spamming their skills.

I'm not sure if this is still intented but how do you throw 4-5 pack mobs with 5 elites on a choke point on top of the heist mods? far from balanced.

Still decent for the alpha test we did so far way more to go.

I still can't believe how this league made out of the blackboard 3 leagues almost 4 now I'm wondering the same.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Sep 23, 2020, 5:46:25 AM
GGG please look closer at Blazing Salvo skill. Game does not see this skill as AoE, but it's description says it is AoE. No area dmg/range perks/items work with this skill. I always appreciate your hard work GGG, but this time i wonder if this skill was tested longer than 3 minutes. I'm glad u have repaired "projectile" tag on this skill, now please repair "AoE" tag.
PLEASE
FIX
The Iron Mass Gladius
Fleshcrafter Necromancer Silks
Still no Grand Heist fix..
I mean.. Shouldn't it be one of the first things you fix tbh?
Considering it literally is THE mechanic for this entire league...
Timezone: CET
-Opens portal to Rogue Harbor = Crash
-Survives Rogue Harbor Crash, tries to start contract = Crash
-Survives Contract portal Crash, gets Crash at exit portal instead

At this point, whole league mechanic waste of currency and time.
When we can start playing the game GGG ?
On the start on 4th Act
enemies that are signed Vulnerable to Chaos are completely immune to Chaos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info