The Twilight Mystery Box

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
so far not bad but i hope this will be more lucky than old box

what did you get? so far I have opened 3.

1 deco, 1 head ornament and 1 weapon effect. so not bad really, although low tier rare, I actually like it.

would be nice to get some high/high tier though. Reckon I will have a proper go at these next month, because the stuff is next gen. The effects especially i am really into.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
Got the sunrise weapon effect today, wow, I think it's my new favourite.

I've never felt too much like buying loads of boxes before, and I tend to only spend any change I have on loose ones. The items this time are so nice though, and both sets (and the combined set) are totally my style of items

I guess I'm eating noodles for a month :D

PS: this guy actually looks better with Dragon Hunter wings I think now, but I was trying out different things at the time. Also easier to get both cats in with a cape (and Orion has yet another space pattern. Although it has white and gold on it, The Celestial character effect works wonders at bringing things together)

PPS: I know no one probably cares, LoL. I'm just happy that this new "Sunrise" effect allows me to bring fire into my existing purple stuff, and is helping me to push colour theory even further.

Looking forward on getting my hands on the character effect and foot prints from the "sunrise" set, too. These effects are like the next evolution in this style.

"Nightfall" has star constellations in it, where as "sunrise" has little planets floating around in it, and a sweet lens flair.

That looks pretty good ngl.
"
Blank2567 wrote:
"
Got the sunrise weapon effect today, wow, I think it's my new favourite.

I've never felt too much like buying loads of boxes before, and I tend to only spend any change I have on loose ones. The items this time are so nice though, and both sets (and the combined set) are totally my style of items

I guess I'm eating noodles for a month :D

PS: this guy actually looks better with Dragon Hunter wings I think now, but I was trying out different things at the time. Also easier to get both cats in with a cape (and Orion has yet another space pattern. Although it has white and gold on it, The Celestial character effect works wonders at bringing things together)

PPS: I know no one probably cares, LoL. I'm just happy that this new "Sunrise" effect allows me to bring fire into my existing purple stuff, and is helping me to push colour theory even further.

Looking forward on getting my hands on the character effect and foot prints from the "sunrise" set, too. These effects are like the next evolution in this style.

"Nightfall" has star constellations in it, where as "sunrise" has little planets floating around in it, and a sweet lens flair.

That looks pretty good ngl.

Thanks.

It looks better in person though. it's a little crazy to get it all in a picture. ha ha.

Looks amazing in motion.

PS: the fashion is made up of...

Elder - Main.
Elder - Weapon.
Stygian - Gloves & Boots.
Pyre Knight - Helmet.
Dragon Hunter - Wings.
Celestial - Character Effect, Aura & Cat.
Dark Prism - Foot Prints (I would like to see what Sunrise looks like, when I get it)
Sun Prism - Cat.
Sunrise - Weapon Effect.

This is on my "Chaos Archer" Build, who previously looked like this.

Which basically consists of me using DoT skills like Caustic Arrow and Toxic Rain, but changing the skill to be purple or celestial.

Currently my favourite thing to play as, but I have a lot more planned, and I have the fashions almost done on a few of them as well.

Are there any groups, discords pr anything dedicated to people who like to design characters like this, please? It would be great to meet more people that are into this. Mst of the people I have met playing though, are more bothered about just playing the game, than making cool looking characters.

Making a character that looks the part is a huge draw fr me though, and is often one of the leading factors that keeps me playing/coming back to a game.

PoE and Warframe, both have amazing custom options, both are in my top 5 games of the past 20 years.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Sep 22, 2020, 2:22:14 PM
Seems Fire and Purp is fashionable right now, ha ha.

I love how these new sets are using the fan favourite of purple and fire, and actually giving us more tools for this.

I was more into staying within basic colour theory (once I had the things to make it work at least) but now I'm definitely loving the fire and purple, you just need something like the celestial character effect to really make it work.

I'm loving the fellas to the left of me's combination of the new items as well. think his overall look there is in perfect unison.

Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Sep 22, 2020, 6:36:52 PM
Nice sets overall, I like many things in this box set, though imho Sunrise Helmet is atrocious along with its attachments... If it at least had an alternative look for female characters...
The Nightfall Body Armour clipping on some characters through itself, and the chest gap looks in my opinion odd on male characters, makes it look like they got female chest.. while the boots seems way too simple..

Still wish one day we will be able to swap 3 dups for something, or gee I'm sure everyone will have much more use of the decorations rather than 3 aura/skill effect..

This is my character with the things I got really like the way it looks with this wings and helmet:

Missing the gloves though.
Last edited by RedLith on Sep 22, 2020, 11:28:44 PM
"
RedLith wrote:
Nice sets overall, I like many things in this box set, though imho Sunrise Helmet is atrocious along with its attachments... If it at least had an alternative look for female characters...
The Nightfall Body Armour clipping on some characters through itself, and the chest gap looks in my opinion odd on male characters, makes it look like they got female chest.. while the boots seems way too simple..

Still wish one day we will be able to swap 3 dups for something, or gee I'm sure everyone will have much more use of the decorations rather than 3 aura/skill effect..

This is my character with the things I got really like the way it looks with this wings and helmet:

I quite like how the new sunrise helmet compliments my angels&demons chest piece. I'm happy how the 10 mystery boxes i bought turned out to be.

better then supporter packs
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
i like it
"
RedLith wrote:

sunrise helmet looks good on a big guy. my friend made a knight fashin and it looks great. I can share if you like.

I agree about attachment though. I can't even see it on the heads I've used it on, it clips inside of the head piece.
"
Miazga wrote:
better then supporter packs

Aren't they always? ha ha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info