[3.13] Crackling Lance - On hold, will update soon

"
Eviltenchi84 wrote:
Finding it can be a little rough, especially when escaping heists, to have enough time to cast CL. Using a CWDT-Blind-Frost Wall-Cold Snap (lvl 10 CWDT) is helping me avoid being swarm killed, however. Mobs get caught on the frost walls pretty easily and you can fire through them and flame dash to get passed them when you need to. Also passed on GB and most of the staff nodes and went fore more mana. Having Foible and Duskdawn is helping me clear yellow maps no problem on a 5-link.
Yeah i feel like most of the struggles i had with the build just came from lack of gear, I am definitely going to touch back with this build once i have currency laying around because i really do enjoy the idea of crackling lance.
I got most of the items of the build bar the boots which are a huge but thee is so problem with survivability especially due to greater spell echo immovability . Greater spell echo is slow so casting 3 slow while mobs can hit you is dangerous, not to mention if your miss your spell. CL seems to have some AOE issue?

Not sure but il keep testing it, love the concept.
Ascendancy order?
"
Eruoso wrote:
Ascendancy order?

Righteous providence --->>> Inevitable Judgement if you want for some good dmg boost otherwise get the concentrated ground ones fo more cast speed and ailment immunities
Been playing this build since league start, kinda rough but got rolling with some gear
https://pastebin.com/S9mqacDj
Not really realistic damage on OP's pastebin, he has a 30% mana recovery Watcher's Eye and a 25% mana recovery perfect stygian vise, the base for that alone is like 2 exalts right now. Without those two items the mana regen is pretty terrible and doing bosses past T13 is pretty clunky, let alone the conquerors and Sirus. I would definitely recommend playing something a bit more league start friendly and saving up a lot of currency before trying this build.
"
thiccdicclicc wrote:
Been playing this build since league start, kinda rough but got rolling with some gear
https://pastebin.com/S9mqacDj
Not really realistic damage on OP's pastebin, he has a 30% mana recovery Watcher's Eye and a 25% mana recovery perfect stygian vise, the base for that alone is like 2 exalts right now. Without those two items the mana regen is pretty terrible and doing bosses past T13 is pretty clunky, let alone the conquerors and Sirus. I would definitely recommend playing something a bit more league start friendly and saving up a lot of currency before trying this build.

Correct, also the 30% watcher's eye isn't even possible anymore. It got nerfed to 15% max, which is a pretty big hit to the mana regen for this build.
Yeah, I think the real crux of this build is gear, and not having it makes the build like a roller coaster. It's very nice as long as you have mana, but once it dries up it's not fun.
DUE TO THE HUGE LANCE BUFF IN PATCH NOTES I WILL BE REVISING THIS FOR 3.13 LETS FUCKIN GO BOIS POGCHAMP
Going to go live shortly and do some passive tree brewing and make some league start builds for Ritual league! Hope to see you guys there! https://www.twitch.tv/BeardBro92
So this thread is just about Twitch channel AD. Got it. Zero build info in this thread. Zeron info in this forum thread.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info