[3.13] Crackling Lance - On hold, will update soon

Crackling Lance is on hold for now, will get to it soon.
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Jan 16, 2021, 8:28:35 AM
Last bumped on Jan 25, 2021, 4:16:52 AM
15 - 20 m dps ?

Seems a bit too much, don't you think ?
Correct me if I'm wrong but the recasts from Spell Echo do not stack Intensify right?

It would be like Multistrike where on first cast it goes 1 stack+2 casts, 2 stack+2 casts.

So you would cast 6 times before you got to the third(9 if +1 on tree) before you got to the big single target damage.
"
Trespeon wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but the recasts from Spell Echo do not stack Intensify right?

It would be like Multistrike where on first cast it goes 1 stack+2 casts, 2 stack+2 casts.

So you would cast 6 times before you got to the third(9 if +1 on tree) before you got to the big single target damage.

Ah yes you would be correct on that. I swapped out spell echo for faster casting! Bit of a tooltip loss but the damage increase will be reflected in the stacks of intensify built into the gem, so the overall damage shouldnt change much. Losing spell echo frees up alot more mobility too, i hate using echo anyways bc of the animation lockdown.
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Sep 17, 2020, 7:52:20 PM
"
BuggyPie wrote:
15 - 20 m dps ?

Depends, will be nice for annoying phases like Sirus phase 3. didnt really push for the dps, it just comes with the build. :)
I hope this works out, it looks very promising.
pob gives me an error when trying to open the pastebin
tnt IGN: GoldbergVariation
std IGN: SetPhasersToKill
"
kjou wrote:

You need the community fork
"
kjou wrote:

You need the community PoB by Localidentity.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
"
BuggyPie wrote:
15 - 20 m dps ?

If you encheck some of the is the enemy shocked, standing on concecrated ground and ignited options ( you will not always meet that criteria) you get a more realistic number.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info