[3.13] Crackling Lance - On hold, will update soon

"
Osarna wrote:
"
BuggyPie wrote:
15 - 20 m dps ?

Seems a bit too much, don't you think ?

If you encheck some of the is the enemy shocked, standing on concecrated ground and ignited options ( you will not always meet that criteria) you get a more realistic number.

The enemy being shocked 100% of the time is very realistic lol, and same for consecrated ground, as the build is inquisitor and there's a bottled faith, youre spawning consecrated ground everywhere, and the only time those numbers will matter is on a boss, which will definitely be on consecrated ground. As for the ignite, that wasn't intented to be checked in as it doesnt really do anything for this build :)
Is there any reason to choose Hierophant over Inquisitor for Crackling Lance?
Last edited by Subxeno on Sep 18, 2020, 11:07:10 AM
Can you make leveling section on your pob for noob like me? :)
Or prep line in tree.
Thanks!
"
leonSans wrote:
Or prep line in tree.
Thanks!

Unfortunately i wont have time today because I will be playing but I will be streaming the leveling process if you want to come hang and follow suit on how I level, once i get some downtime ill put a leveling suggestion area in the build and a passive guide on pob.
"
Subxeno wrote:
Is there any reason to choose Hierophant over Inquisitor for Crackling Lance?
Heirophant doesn't really have a place for this build, while it has the mana ascendancy nodes, the final node reduces the mana cost of our spells by 50% which cuts our dps in half, and there's not really much else to gain aside from the arcane surge nodes, it cannot come close to what inquisitor offers us.
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
leonSans wrote:
Or prep line in tree.
Thanks!

Unfortunately i wont have time today because I will be playing but I will be streaming the leveling process if you want to come hang and follow suit on how I level, once i get some downtime ill put a leveling suggestion area in the build and a passive guide on pob.

Ok, thanks!
Now you think leveling in ziz inq cl build? this is same?
Crackling lance is struggling on single target through the leveling stages so far, needs alot of help from items and levels, not sure what to suggest for leveling, but ill look into it more in the near future. Seems like it's best avoided until we can turn on archmage and sustain the mana.
100% agreed. I'm looking for an Arc/BL build for Hierophant at this point.
"
shinino wrote:
100% agreed. I'm looking for an Arc/BL build for Hierophant at this point.
The damage picks up once you reach higher levels. I think i just transitioned too early. However, the build i linked in my post where i got this idea from is an agnostic BL build, very similar setup to this one :)
Hey dude, the build looks fun, can you update the POB now that they added the gems?

Whats with the mana Kaoms, is it a placeholder?

Why efficacy over intensify or was it because you couldn't apply it on arc?

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info