Path of Exile: Heist Gem Information

"
ImPump wrote:
ty ggg

ENKI'S CRACKLING LANCE WITCH

Looks aside, arc is still superior, not to mention auto-targeting.
"
Qrakatoa wrote:

Unarmed build with Poacher's Mark = Double POG. Flat physssssss!

single target only, lol
"
Scallia wrote:
"
Garash wrote:
Spellslinger wasnt nerfed as hard as first mentioned, then? 25% res override compared to 30%-25%? Or is it just at lvl 20 which is shown?

It used to be 20% at all gem levels. Now it starts at 30% making leveling even harder, since you wouldn't have any reduced mana reserved mods during leveling.
I think this sucks.

Thanks man. Yeah... it will be hard to level with. I suppose you either need to self cast desecrate OR use a regular support for VD instead of DD. Have you tried leveling without DD?
@GGG

I think you forgot to add the Call of Steel skill, to any of your lists.

Nvm I found it "Every Steel skill grants Call of Steel as well"...
Last edited by eyCoco on Sep 17, 2020, 2:32:59 PM
wow this is a very welcome improvement on gem reveals!
thanks guys
"
Garash wrote:
"
Scallia wrote:
"
Garash wrote:
Spellslinger wasnt nerfed as hard as first mentioned, then? 25% res override compared to 30%-25%? Or is it just at lvl 20 which is shown?

It used to be 20% at all gem levels. Now it starts at 30% making leveling even harder, since you wouldn't have any reduced mana reserved mods during leveling.
I think this sucks.

Thanks man. Yeah... it will be hard to level with. I suppose you either need to self cast desecrate OR use a regular support for VD instead of DD. Have you tried leveling without DD?

Yes, I think for leveling it would make more sense not to use DD in your main spellslinger link and add instead cremation in a 4 or 3 link as added damage for bosses.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
SO since firestorm has a little delay before big meteor falls down, how does it interact with high cast speed/CoC/unleash ?? does it mean that if i cast 4th time before 1st meteor fall, it wont fall at all because it was replaced by 4th cast ? There can only be 3 firestorms at the time.
Last edited by baton94 on Sep 17, 2020, 3:48:06 PM
"
KnickPOE wrote:
pog
?
RIP channeling. Any way to instantly cast marks? Vortex curse on hit will be greatly missed. Blashemy, cwdt, and trigger socketed spell aren't mentioned, so I assume still work with marks.
Do you think cracking lance and the void sphere could be built in to one char? like clearing is cracking lance and then for bosses void sphere?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info