Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Path of Exile: Heist Gem Information

"
KnickPOE wrote:
pog
yes, all nerfed but there'a always a pogger :)
"
jeerinho wrote:
The damage are really underwhelming on all of these new and reworked skills.

Blazing Salvo with all 7 projectiles shotgun = 202.5 x 7 = 1417.5
Fireball = 1369
Fire skills' answer to single-target but only deals marginally more damage than Fireball??
It does allow us to replace GMP with a MORE DMG support gem but we'll see how it goes in PoB.

Previous GC with 3 overlaps = 442.5 + 442.5 + 442.5 = 1327.5
Reworked GC with 3 overlaps = 259 + 259 + 777 = 1295
It's a nerf...

At this rate, they aren't going to beat Bladefall and Blade Blast combo.

I'm expecting GC to actually do significantly more damage, provided the final cascade actually hits. It's not a trivial matter at all to get 3 overlaps right now (and downright impossible with the high damage multiplier support Concentrated Effect), but after the changes it might be significantly more likely to do so. Furthermore, the alternate quality GCs will do a ton more damage at the cost of AoE (40% more damage on the final hit, which is unreal). A more fair comparison might be:

Previous GC with 2 overlaps: 442 +442 = 884
Reworked GC with 3 overlaps: 259 + 259 + 1087 = 1605

It will all come down to how the %AoE will scale the skill, since GGG stated it will have a significantly greater impact.
Last edited by DicemanX on Sep 17, 2020, 8:43:36 AM
Guys guys !

Hexblast detonnates HEX. So you actually don't have to apply doom to make hexblast work, you just don't profit from the "more damage per 5 doom".

So when you look this way you can still use Hexblast on hex not selfcasted (like bane, blasphemy, vixen, etc etc).
Hexblast wil ALLWAYS detonate the hex with the HIGHER doom.

So you can have for exemple 2 curse on vixen and one you mannualy cast. This will apply 3 curses (hex are mandatory), only one will apply doom and detonnate when you hexblast.

Then we can go further since Hexblast as an instant hit damage, it can crit (unlike bane and other used to chaos spell), and this crit does not depend on the fact of having doom (so to self cast hex).
So lets imagine you run a blasphemy curse (applying a curse every 0.25s) then you cast hexblast again and again and just link any CoC spell.
We can easily imagine the new firestorm on CoC on this to just trigger the first meteor and make a full Curse + CoC firestorm that'll make an heavy meteor rain !

Add to this the fact that Hexblast can Ignite, Freeze, Shock from any source of damage which make it an heavy spell with a crit build.

Remember again that ANY damage from hexblast can freeze, shock and ignite so you don't have to raise an element on this spell. So Wither still is a strong support to increase de chaos damage of your first hit which lead into higher ailments.

I don't remember where but i think that somewhere in the manifesto GGG said that Doomsday do not work on a triggered curse.
Have to be verified !

Without any further information we can easily say that it could work on bane (but not on blasphemy since it's become an aura) and vixen.
If this is true then you'll be able to play bane/Hexblast but still won't work with impending doom since you can't support triggered curse.

Then if you really wanna play Doom.
Doom goes at 10/sec on Hex spells.
You can get a +4 starting doom.
You can get a +10 max Doom.
You can go up to 150% increase Doom gain rate.
So you actually reach max Doom on 1.5s max.
Which mean that you'll get max damage on Hexblast every 1.5s (40 doom result in 200% more damage with hits and 140% more damage with ailments).

With this in mind you actually don't want anymore TC on an Hexblast build (since you don't want your curse to take more time to gain doom).

Hope i did no mistake :/
Last edited by Ayaëlle on Sep 17, 2020, 8:40:03 AM
does anyone know the level requirement for crackling lance?
Thank you for me information!
welcome to nerf league
because poe was too easy... and they hated it
How does Ancestral Bond work with Flame wall?

I mean, if I go full totems with proj spell (Blazing Salvo for example) and place Flame Wall, will projectiles gain additional damage or not?
because we are gonna self-cast curses...
you must be crazy
"
Horojkee wrote:
How does Ancestral Bond work with Flame wall?

I mean, if I go full totems with proj spell (Blazing Salvo for example) and place Flame Wall, will projectiles gain additional damage or not?

Yes projectiles will gain damage but Flame Wall itself wont do any damage
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Gc miner it is for starters. Maybe some discharge action later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info