[3.13](MS NERF) Anton's Poison blade vortex | cheap, fast, tanky, all content, easy

Im curious too about the chest options, if a carcass or a rare can be better than the Cospri, and even if rainbowstride can be a good piece of boots.

Btw im checking you assassin on the league Aanton but seems like you removed all of his gear?

Aanton can you pls make a "changelog" on the build post so we can know what you edited/added when you update it?

Very nice build man, keep it updated.
Last edited by Profpollo on Sep 25, 2020, 3:14:18 AM
"
Profpollo wrote:
Im curious too about the chest options, if a carcass or a rare can be better than the Cospri, and even if rainbowstride can be a good piece of boots.

Btw im checking you assassin on the league Aanton but seems like you removed all of his gear?

Aanton can you pls make a "changelog" on the build post so we can know what you edited/added when you update it?

Very nice build man, keep it updated.

Okay since so many people asked I am thinking to update this build. As for removing my gear. This char accomplished my early league goals and I like trying stuff so I changed my build that's all
How You doing?
Thx a lot Aanton!
Im having so much fun with your build and thats why im asking you update it!

You did a great job!
"
sinisterJILL wrote:
Good day everyone, im new in BV poison. having fun with this build, easy to manage, looks like Zangif (played cylone gladiator last league:D) as well, just spin spin spin :D i like it, lovely.

Currently just finished bought 2 might of the meek. Curious to ask... i socket the might of the meek at upper sentinel (RES area), those RES in tree skills nodes show 27% , original was 18%... should be added 9% right? but ingame character status only show me -1%, even in PoB also same..

im not sure izzit bug or? is like that, normal??
the purpose here actually is for others? like life and STR/DEX?

thanks for the everything and god bless to you all.

u get a -60% res penalty when u finish the story.
thats why u are -1 ;)

get better rare gear.

op can suggest me what to upgrade next? hv 5ex atm. whether glove / amulet ? or helmet?
ur ring, ur belt, then id aim for helmet since gloves are too expensive

put out ur notable skillpoints in the might of the meak area since they dont count ^^
Last edited by rotheee on Sep 25, 2020, 6:16:43 AM
"
rotheee wrote:
"
sinisterJILL wrote:
Good day everyone, im new in BV poison. having fun with this build, easy to manage, looks like Zangif (played cylone gladiator last league:D) as well, just spin spin spin :D i like it, lovely.

Currently just finished bought 2 might of the meek. Curious to ask... i socket the might of the meek at upper sentinel (RES area), those RES in tree skills nodes show 27% , original was 18%... should be added 9% right? but ingame character status only show me -1%, even in PoB also same..

im not sure izzit bug or? is like that, normal??
the purpose here actually is for others? like life and STR/DEX?

thanks for the everything and god bless to you all.

u get a -60% res penalty when u finish the story.
thats why u are -1 ;)

get better rare gear.

no no, sry for my bad explain. what i mean is ,

just a example,
before place might of the meek in that socket (above sentinel node),
40% fire/cold/ lightning RES all of them

once place it
it become 39% of those fire/cold/ lightning RES.
-1% of them but not add.

that's what i mean the -1%

if u all have place that can have a look. plug and unplug to see the RES ingame status or in PoB. is a little bit weird. ^^"

i can settle and no worries about the RES, just im curious why is like that. :D

Last edited by sinisterJILL on Sep 25, 2020, 6:56:04 AM
So I was wondering... The ring that reduces mana reserve for herald of agony got nerfed... Can i still put in aspect of the spider or is it not viable option anymore?
"

no, sry for my bad explain. what i mean is ,

just a example,

once place it
-1% of them but not add.

if u all have place that can have a look. plug and unplug to see the RES ingame status or in PoB. is a little bit weird. ^^"

´
the skillpoint sentinel would give us 10 all res without motm so thats why we loose 1 here ^^
Last edited by rotheee on Sep 25, 2020, 9:57:41 AM
"
rotheee wrote:
"

no, sry for my bad explain. what i mean is ,

just a example,

once place it
-1% of them but not add.

´
the skillpoint sentinel would give us 10 all res without motm so thats why we loose 1 here ^^

ohhhh, f me... i didnt notice that.. thanks for enlighten me :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info