[3.13](MS NERF) Anton's Poison blade vortex | cheap, fast, tanky, all content, easy

is it worth it to pay 1ex on the gloves you are using or should I invest on something else? And why use perfect agony with the Coralito's flask?
Last edited by badVITOR on Sep 23, 2020, 9:34:23 PM
"
is it worth it to pay 1ex on the gloves you are using or should I invest on something else? And why use perfect agony with the Coralito's flask?

no , i bought that glove corruption that he using only for 10c. u shud turn on live searching. plenty of the glove selling like 10-15c. 1ex is just too much
How? are you talking about standard league ? isnt the lowest price for that glove in trade 11ex ? how can you buy it with 10-15c
You guys don't have to buy same glove as I have. That glove was just a lucky pick. Just get a glove with life and temporal chains on hit. Nothing else matters.
How You doing?
im not sure about the chest.

we need 3 ! points to whisper of doom.
and we can take another chest (carcass or rare with life or whatever)
With cospris giving 60% chance to psn on hit against cursed enemies, do I really need 100% chance to psn on stat screen?

Also noticed ur not using cluster jewels atm? How come
Last edited by Derpamon on Sep 24, 2020, 9:03:43 AM
I'd also love some more information about the chest options. I feel it's possible to use other uniques or rares with life and/or explosion + curse.
This would make us tankier, and we could just go curse on tree and run poison gem?

I never did a poision build before, so would love to hear from someone who knows :P
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
is rainbowstride boots BiS?
"
nhokkaid wrote:
How? are you talking about standard league ? isnt the lowest price for that glove in trade 11ex ? how can you buy it with 10-15c

we are talking about his malachai's gloves with the temporal chains corrupt

Asenath's is really very expensive right now
Good day everyone, im new in BV poison. having fun with this build, easy to manage, looks like Zangif (played cylone gladiator last league:D) as well, just spin spin spin :D i like it, lovely.

Currently just finished bought 2 might of the meek. Curious to ask... i socket the might of the meek at upper sentinel (RES area), those RES in tree skills nodes show 27% , original was 18%... should be added 9% right? but ingame character status only show me -1%, even in PoB also same..

im not sure izzit bug or? is like that, normal??
the purpose here actually is for others? like life and STR/DEX?

thanks for the everything and god bless to you all.

Last edited by sinisterJILL on Sep 25, 2020, 12:26:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info